Dream Logs

kurious

• 2 weeks later...

i had a dream last night/this morning about being in some fantasy world with loads of mythical creatures and some random variations of fictional characters i like...very wierd cos im not into these kind of fantasy narnia type things and never watched anything like that at all...

in the dream i started off watching this kind of film in a cinema with some friends and was quite a lot of uncomfortable things going on in the cinema, cba to detail. then next thing i know is im in this film or whatever. anyways the main point is i was in this mad fantasy world during some points where there was a lot of conflict and the characters i sided with were gettin battered (LOL)....

the most distinct memory i have tho is everyone gettin attacked and mauled to death by a lion. when i looked this up on a dream interpretation site is said...

To dream that you are attacked by a lion, indicates that you have many obstacles to overcome. You must resist the force that is driving you to self-destruction.

quite scary because that does sound like sumin that could apply to me right now. and then wen i think about what those fictional characters i like were about, i think they probably represented me in different ways and i had to see them get destroyed, mainly by this lion....

mental. i think im gonna just forget about all this, seems too crazy for me and i mite start thinking ive lost my mind if i take it to seriously lol.

^^^^had a dream where people were getting mauled by a lion the other night. the lion was crushing heads in its jaws. the lion would pull ppls skin right off and there wud be another person underneath, the ppl wud be different colours underneath, black ppl were white and white ppl were black when the lion had skinned them.

that interpretation seems to apply to me atm aswell, i think i am making the right decisions to avoid self-destruction tho.

Anyone ever had a lucid dream?

A lucid dream is a dream in which the sleeper is aware that he or she is dreaming. When the dreamer is lucid, he or she can actively participate in and often manipulate the imaginary experiences in the dream environment. Lucid dreams can seem extremely real and vivid depending on a person's level of self-awareness during the lucid dream.[1]

The term was coined by the Dutch Psychiatrist and writer Frederik van Eeden (1860–1932).[2]

A lucid dream can begin in one of three ways. A dream-initiated lucid dream (DILD) starts as a normal dream, and the dreamer eventually concludes that he or she is dreaming, while a wake-initiated lucid dream (WILD) occurs when the dreamer goes from a normal waking state directly into a dream state with no apparent lapse in consciousness. A mnemonic-initiated lucid dream (MILD) can happen when the dreamer intentionally affirms to himself or herself that he or she will become lucid during the upcoming sleep. Reaching lucidity can sometimes occur due to dream-signs or spontaneously upon remembrance.

had one the other night when i stayed at a friend's house. Basically dreamt we were all sitting around chatting blah blah. Woke up thinking I was already awake my friend brought up the convo that I had dreamt about as well so I was proper disorientated. Makes you question conciousness and realities.

• 2 weeks later...

my dad tried to kill me (somehow I got rid of him)

then my brother tried

then in real life my halls fire alarm went off and I woke up with my heart racing (some ol' bullshit)

I think i've had the dream before (probably within the last week) where it was just my brother trying to kill me, I'm thinking maybe there's something to it

I hate my hall fire alarm, last time it went off (while I was dreaming) I was getting chased by a tiger and it went of just as it was jumping at me... so yeah, the inconvenient timing is gay

I'm pretty sure I only remember my dreams if I wake up suddenly

Forgot about this topic

I've been dreaming about my friends alot recently, and every time i wake up it takes a few minutes for me to realise its not real

Last week dreamt that my best friend was in hospital dying of cancer, and i went to visit him and say goodbye and it was so real, was really upsetting, took me a few days to stop feeling weird about that one

Then a few days later i dreamt about another friend, i was at his house chilling with the other people who live there, and he came home at about 2am after going out on the piss, and he was smoking an old fashioned looking wooden pipe, and he emptied the ash out onto the table and started making sculptures out of it, really weird lol

Plus a few other dreams with my friends in but those 2 stood out in my head because they are so strange

Just watched lost and the part where locke was talking to desmond and he says "You have any idea how old this well is" "Very old". I know for 100% I dreamt that exact conversation a week or 2 ago.

Feels like deja vu times 100000. Feels horribly weird.

dreamt everything was blessed night out with my peoples, then 1 yute that was with us started getting gripsed by 'the leader' of the set who was sposed to be his boy....

so naturally, everyone turns on the yute and backs the head guy, they rush him, and then main f*cker comes back with a drill, you know what they use to dig up the roads, those tonk yellow cement drills, used that to bore through the yute :mellow:

in the meantime my female friends had been catching random boxes as they tried to get away or whatever, saw nuff peeps out cold on the floor

just membered the next part that actually makes me want to say no more

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

madness i was locked up

but it looked more like a hospital unit than prison

some family of hillbillys ran it, bit like in LIFE the movie

it was unisex, good few men and only 3 women including myself. my toe was hurting and i asked this creepy looking guard for some socks so that i didnt catch infection, man threw me sanitary towels <_<

i said nah SOCKS he threw me cotton wool :unsure:

weird, we could smoke whenever tho

had a dream which shook me couple of weeks back, was in a swimming pool and racing this girl i went to school with. we was swimming under the water and i was trying really hard to win, when i resurfaced at the other end she was already ther smiling and i said "ah i almost beat u"

thing that shook me is the girls been dead a couple of years.

• Upvote 2

had a proper mad one the other night, my "boyfriend" (who was beppe from eastenders, wtf) was pregnant and in labour. i was waiting outside then the doctor called me in and i held his hand, he was proper shouting like "aargh f*ck*ng hell". he had a blanket over him so i couldn't see what was going on. i woke up before the baby came out. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

dreamed my teeth fell out.

heard all about what it means

was f*cked the way it happened. they got all weak, so any time i bit the 2 rows together 1 would break out. bare blood tastin as well, and felt so real i was happs to still have my teeth when i woke up