Positive role models.

Dejan Savicevic

Role models are relative.

If there's a 12 year old council estate boy who is tempted by the olders on his block to sell drugs, then I am happy that his role model is Chipmunk instead of *generic shotter name* and he's now sitting on his PC using fruitloops making poppy singles.

If there's a 17 year old girl from Oxford who was abused as a child by her parents, I'm glad her role model is Cheryl Cole instead of her mum and shes now enrolled on her local college dance class instead of selling her body for drugs.

If there's a 20 year old man who wants to be a history teacher, I'm glad his role model is Martin Luther King instead of 50 Cent.

People talk about lack of positive role models but thats absolute bullshit. Why shouldn't Katie Price be a role model? yeah fair enough shes a dirty slag but at least shes showing young dirty slags that they can also be company CEOs. We all walk past about 300 potential role models each day.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Role models are relative.

If there's a 12 year old council estate boy who is tempted by the olders on his block to sell drugs, then I am happy that his role model is Chipmunk instead of *generic shotter name* and he's now sitting on his PC using fruitloops making poppy singles.

If there's a 17 year old girl from Oxford who was abused as a child by her parents, I'm glad her role model is Cheryl Cole instead of her mum and shes now enrolled on her local college dance class instead of selling her body for drugs.

If there's a 20 year old man who wants to be a history teacher, I'm glad his role model is Martin Luther King instead of 50 Cent.

People talk about lack of positive role models but thats absolute bullshit. Why shouldn't Katie Price be a role model? yeah fair enough shes a dirty slag but at least shes showing young dirty slags that they can also be company CEOs. We all walk past about 300 potential role models each day.

yeah thats real still.

ODB teaches everyone 2 b themselves and not try change just 2 fit in with society's status quo

Ol' Dirty Bastard went on to a successful solo career. However, his professional success was hampered by his erratic personal behavior and frequent legal troubles, including incarceration. He died in late 2004 of an accidental drug overdose only two days before his 36th birthday

===============

ur on the right path to seeing the light. keep it up

ODB teaches everyone 2 b themselves and not try change just 2 fit in with society's status quo

Ol' Dirty Bastard went on to a successful solo career. However, his professional success was hampered by his erratic personal behavior and frequent legal troubles, including incarceration. He died in late 2004 of an accidental drug overdose only two days before his 36th birthday

===============

ur on the right path to seeing the light. keep it up

SAFE G

she did get her papes, she got 2.5 billion

:lol: :lol: is this how u beleive stuff nowdays? no body will EVER be paid that amt

how come shes not mentioned as the richest women in the world. llow gassing

maybe she got few mill but 2.5billion!! coming like that is just money