strange things females have said when recieving......THE DICK

Skenghis Khan

If you man are talking about that white chick on the left on page 11, she's OK, but 3 pages of discussion on her? That's too much.
its jus cos eks cnt take it tht his standards are mad. thats all.
Got nothing to do with my standards. People were going on about that ude have low standards and I pointed out to him that it's coz she's a non-curvy white girl an that's not their preference. You didn't wanna accept it so you sai you could prove me wrong but then you couldn't actually do it so you gassed your way out of it.

You said that you knew. Buffer white girls. Not just any girls, white girls. You're well aware of my point but you're trying to avoid responding to it with anything real. Like I said, certain people will only rate white girls so highly. Most white girls aren't joanna shari and can therefore never be above a certaing limit.You're saying she's average for a white chick, I'm saying she's not. I feel confident in saying I've met more ranges of white people than you and from seeing them, I know she's above average. Take a second to think about what average means before you respond.

You said that you knew. Buffer white girls. Not just any girls, white girls. You're well aware of my point but you're trying to avoid responding to it with anything real. Like I said, certain people will only rate white girls so highly. Most white girls aren't joanna shari and can therefore never be above a certaing limit.You're saying she's average for a white chick, I'm saying she's not. I feel confident in saying I've met more ranges of white people than you and from seeing them, I know she's above average. Take a second to think about what average means before you respond.
im pretty sure u havent. /mate whatever u think 'shes a pretty girl' thts ur prerogative. imo shes average for a white chick im not gonna upload chicks i know jus for the sake of u. u cant pressure me into it im not tht guy.nd obviously theres preferences certain ppl wont rate certain things. but regardless saying shes a pretty girl and above average is false imo
Lol at it being me pressuring you when you suggested it.you woul f*ck her. The majority have f*cked girls with worse faces (I've f*cked a couple I won't lie). Are you saying people are f*ckin ugly chicks?! And by people I'm obviously including you.Yes this is a pointless argument but so what? It's not like there's anything at stake, nobody's blood will be shed over it. So we've chat sh*t for a bit, it's hardly a stressor.And why are people chatting about a blonde chick? I can't see the pic on my phone but I swear the girl was brunette?

I think brisco got it wrong. I have mentioned the chicks face as being nice & pretty. I doubt he does know women (let alone white girls) who are pretty like her who he done tings with (no sending). I can upload other women (and over white women) that I have entered their vaginas if I want to and not get scared about it but it is long to do that. I have uploaded her and she is pretty.

I think brisco got it wrong. I have mentioned the chicks face as being nice & pretty. I doubt he does know women (let alone white girls) who are pretty like her who he done tings with (no sending). I can upload other women (and over white women) that I have entered their vaginas if I want to and not get scared about it but it is long to do that. I have uploaded her and she is pretty.
lol @ saying your not sendingand the rest was just cringeworthy/trying to hard

lol @ saying your not sendingand the rest was just cringeworthy/trying to hard
Way too hard. Fall back, u sleep with women big deal. Been doin that for a while now stil