Whats Your Tally Saying So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most people arent looking at this in perspectivea man could have only slept with 5 partners but at the same time maybe he only had five opportunitiesa man could have slept with 20 women but turned down 40....so who is the whore? the person who had sex at every opportunity or the guy that was selective and turned down more women than he slept with?dont make the assumption that because someone has high figures that the individual chose qauntity over quality.....you have to factor in age, income , location , job etc...for example if your name is Jermain Defoe or Usher you could pull a decent bird every time you left the house, you dont have to be rich or famous for p*ssy to be thrown at you , and anyone who thinks that its harder to sleep with a pretty girl than an ugly girl is naive

whats the General Mac thing about?
Followed Kurious around saying he was 'kurious' in a pathetic sexual deviant kind of way. Started off funny, didn't remain funny for long.

Guest Flat Ericó
I'm seeing numbers in here I consider to be extreme (considering the average age here is around 21ish).40/50 + is a lot of women.
not in my circle doe still
:D :lol:radio gimme joke

My numbers around the 60 mark but c/s that not being high in my circle.Certain niggas are on triple figures, between them they must of banged every chick in Funky Buddha and Faces.
bruv i lost my v at 16, got with my girl when i turned 18in two years i banged 16 girls i thought i did alright for myselfbut 60 different girls all of which u sexed?thats high... no matter how u swing iti dn't think i've even approached that many girlsand i swear yur in a long term relationship as well
for me i lost my v at 13, so three extra years and throw in a bag of those island holidays aswell faliraki at 14 etc. its not that mad when u think about it.
Pmsl 13?I didn't even become interested in sex and girls in that way til I was 15. Lost my V like 2 days after my 16th. Went on one island holiday, banged about 10 chicks in 2 weeks. Been with my girl since I was 19(22 now) so f*ck knows what the number could of been. The amount of p*ssy I've turnt down in the last 3 years is soul sapping.

age is a factorif you've been in a long term relationship is a factorstandards are a factorto ignore any of these is just dumb imo.this thread is nothing but a way for people to big up their egyallis status and egos, while pretending to pass it off as irrelevant because their "boys" have banged more, and in their group it's less.not even saying that from a wounded viewpoint. i feel sorry for any man in here who is 20 or under and has banged 100 chicks. i can guarantee a large majority would be sub par chicks you f*cked because you could, or easy white slags who were on it purely because of your colour/freshers trash.and thats my final thought.
sry but this sounds f*ck*ng bitter.
Pos'd