FIFA World Cup 2010

Sleepz

According to a French sounding, African American, there are no custom tactics.

EA completely removed them so you can't even set them as a 'quick tactic' trigger.

This guy described the game as, "Fifa 10 with no bullshit/what Fifa 10 should have been."

There is no direct rematch option in ranked games.

The standard matches end in a draw after 90mins. However, cup games go to extra time and penalties; not one or the other.

Swear that is the actual World Cup format.

You can't search for opponent by skill level, and you can't go to the lobbies and look for low level opponents.

I was definitely going to buy this game, but now I am only intrigued to see how the gameplay and skills combine.

The only way this game would be worthwhile is if I could find a nation with the right default custom tactics.

Skemar, have you got this yet?

According to a French sounding, African American, there are no custom tactics.

EA completely removed them so you can't even set them as a 'quick tactic' trigger.

This guy described the game as, "Fifa 10 with no bullshit/what Fifa 10 should have been."

There is no direct rematch option in ranked games.

The standard matches end in a draw after 90mins. However, cup games go to extra time and penalties; not one or the other.

Swear that is the actual World Cup format.

You can't search for opponent by skill level, and you can't go to the lobbies and look for low level opponents.

I was definitely going to buy this game, but now I am only intrigued to see how the gameplay and skills combine.

The only way this game would be worthwhile is if I could find a nation with the right default custom tactics.

Skemar, have you got this yet?

Yea i got it but it burned bad the disk error sometimes

need 2 get blanks

now thats what im talkin about

you can use your Fifa10's virtual pro for game modes except for online

putting urself in your own country and win the tournament with them>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Actually looking forward to this. Euro 2008 was piff, that actually got me back on the FIFA wave.

Taking Jamaica all the way >>

LOL

Videogames>>>

Making the impossible possible

:!: