FIFA World Cup 2010

Sleepz

SMH @ nobody saying you can only play as Italy or Spain in the demo..

In terms of other game modes, it seems like there is an online World cup and a fantasy online league mode.

In the fantasy online league, you try to climb from division 10 to 1 and at the end of each season there is a 4 round cup tournament, which you compete in to earn extra points.

Basically seems to be structured based on ranked games and clubs.

This would be sick if it wasn't a single player mode but I think it is.

Just clocked the game mode called, 'Captain your country'

Creare from scratch, choose an existing top player or import your Fifa 10 virtual pro and play with up to three friends, all playing individual positions on the pitch.

Compete collaboratively to win games and rise from a B-team player to earn the captaincy of your country and lead your nation in South Africa.

Sounds like the closest thing to 09 clubs meets Fifa 10 clubs.

If it is how I've interpreted it, there should be at least 2-3 Vip2 teams.

ZOMG

The way the players run instead of jog after scoring is sick. Makes it more hype. They need to add a proper sprint button like holding down the left stick or something... I wanna be doing some Adebayor vs Arsenal celebrations tbfh.

The gameplay is too much. Love the fluidity of it. Reminds me of Pro Evo in its heyday. Im guessing the full game will have a lot more tweaks to it..

Who is buying?!!?!?

ZOMG

The way the players run instead of jog after scoring is sick. Makes it more hype. They need to add a proper sprint button like holding down the left stick or something... I wanna be doing some Adebayor vs Arsenal celebrations tbfh.

The gameplay is too much. Love the fluidity of it. Reminds me of Pro Evo in its heyday. Im guessing the full game will have a lot more tweaks to it..

Who is buying?!!?!?

MWEEEEE!

Finally! ill be able to do the impossible and win the world cup with.......Nigeria!

ZOMG

Who is buying?!!?!?

I swear it gives u about 3 seconds to bang out a celebration macro....n as for being able to turn off the manager rants, that option in the menu only switches off the cuts to the crowd @ throw ins etc etc

I also dont understand the "it plays smoother" comments either :s