John Terry Baited

streets.

When your England captain, your position in the squad becomes polictal.It's not just about playing football, it's about attending hospitals or sick children, it's abotu speaking out against racism, it's about dozens of other things outside of football.If this affair had happened in isolation, it would have been ok. But it's happened around the same period that 5-6 other shameful things have come out about him and his family.To all those people saying it will ruin England world cup chances - LOL
It stops the fussall the media crapits over nowhad he been kept as captain it would have gone on right through to and during the WClogical thing to doterry will still have his role within the team, he just wont wear the armband anymoreIt will now likely be Rio, Gerrard, or Lampard.Wouldn't be shocked if he gave it to Rooney though I wouldn't want that.
As they said.

It stops the fussall the media crapits over nowhad he been kept as captain it would have gone on right through to and during the WClogical thing to doterry will still have his role within the team, he just wont wear the armband anymoreIt will now likely be Rio, Gerrard, or Lampard.Wouldn't be shocked if he gave it to Rooney though I wouldn't want that.
By the time the WC comes it will be forgotten aboutWouldnt say any of the footballers are squeaky clean, most are taintedMany players are abassdors for things, knife crime etc. But they are still tainted.Rio and Lamps gangbangsRooney and his 80 years prossiesStevie G doesnt perform for England, so cant see him being captainLike I said if it doesnt affect the squad then Terry shud have stayed as capt, best man for the job IMO

All of that stuff was time ago thoughIn the last few monthsTerrys dad has been outed as a coke dealerhis mum as a theifhimself giving private tours of the bridge for 10 grand at a timeand now this, f*ck*ng a team mates babymotherIts an unneeded distraction from footballRooney banging some old tart was in the news for a day and then forgotten about (if he was england capt. at the time, it wouldnt have been)the man in the limelight is the one that dirt will stick to, and this happens to be terryAs Streets said its political

All os that stuff was time ago thoughIn the last few monthsTerrys dad has been outed as a coke dealerhis mum as a theifhimself giving private tours of the bridge for 10 grand at a timeand now this, f*ck*ng a team mates babymotherIts an unneeded distraction from footballRooney banging some old tart was in the news for a day and then forgotten about it
Just saying all most if not all are tainted, the 66 squad was rife, its just part and parcel.This is England remember, this will be forgotten about sooner than you think.

Not saying they are angelsbut the whole situation is a distractionhe is removing the problem, thus removing the distractionthe sooner it dies down the betterTerry will still have his role just not officially imo

Not saying they are angelsbut the whole situation is a distractionhe is removing the problem, thus removing the distractionthe sooner it dies down the betterTerry will still have his role just not officially imo
Could understand if it was a few weeks before, but its Feb, WC is time away and time WC comes this wont be a distraction.

Capello strips Terry of captaincyJohn Terry has been sacked as England captain.The 29-year-old was informed of the decision by Fabio Capello during a brief meeting at Wembley on Friday afternoon. The decision comes after allegations surrounding the Chelsea skipper's private life came to light."After much thought I have made the decision that it will be best for me to take the captaincy away from John Terry," said the Italian in a statement.Capello made it clear that while Terry's conduct on the field had been exactly what he wanted when he made his decision to appoint the central defender as skipper in August 2008, recent headlines about his personal life left him with little choice other than to remove the honour from the Barking-born player.It is alleged that Terry had an affair with Vanessa Perroncel, the ex-girlfriend of England team-mate Wayne Bridge, also a former club-mate of Terry's at Chelsea."As a captain with the team, John Terry has displayed extremely positive behaviour," added Capello. "However, I have to take into account other considerations and what is best for all of the England squad."What is best for all of the England team has inspired my choice and John Terry was notified first."Although Capello has not clarified whether he still intends to select Terry, Press Association Sport understands he has already confirmed Rio Ferdinand will replace the Chelsea man, with Steven Gerrard acting as his deputy."When I chose John Terry as captain, I also selected a vice-captain and also named a third choice," said Capello. "There is no reason to change this decision."I would like to take this opportunity to thank the FA, particularly Lord David Triesman and Ian Watmore for allowing me to make this decision in my own time and in the best interest of the team."http://www.pressassociation.com/component/pafeeds/2010/02/05/capello_strips_terry_of_captaincy?camefrom=sport-news

Guest Triple XXX

i just dont see why females would do this to themselveswhy would you want to be known as one of the biggest whores goin?sh*t makes no f*ckin sense

Cuz she is making money off itif she was ignored, outcast and had rocks thrown at her as should happen, then it would be an unwise thing for her to doinstead that c*nt max clifford makes it so she gets paid thousands and thousands and thousands of pounds to talk about who she f*ckedabhorrent.