John Terry Baited

streets.

That won't happen in this day and age of social networking, tabloids who need these stories to sell big numbers, reality tv, the list goes on. With women doing this crap they're making that extra buck for that designer bag or car or a door opens for some reality tv rubbish show or be in this group of "WAGs" (how I HATE this term).

So Terry gets hes captaincy dropped because he f*cked his team mates wife.. (not saying that its a wrong decision) , And a player who is currently serving a 4match ban for violent conduct gets the captaincy :D .LOL @ England.
:confused:Which do you think is more likely to damage the relationship between a player and the team?

So Terry gets hes captaincy dropped because he f*cked his team mates wife.. (not saying that its a wrong decision) , And a player who is currently serving a 4match ban for violent conduct gets the captaincy :D .LOL @ England.
:confused:Which do you think is more likely to damage the relationship between a player and the team?
In that case , Terry should be dropped altogether , out of the squad etc. Capellos reason for taking the armband was for "lack of leadership" , Who was Rio leading when he Elbowed Craig Fagan AND when he missed hes drugs test.Sounds like double standards to me.Lampard is the only worthy captain IMO.Gerrard - Bar brawlerRooney - Granny shaggerRio - Read aboveWho else?

You seem to be missing the point.Gerrard had a fight in a bar ( which I think Terry has also done?), it happensRooney cheated on his wife ( which Terry has also done repeatedly) with a prostitute at a young ageRio missed a drugs test several years ago which gives him the excuse/justification of saying it was down to a lack of maturity.Terry being the epic prick that he is decided to f*ck his team mates wife which shows a flagrant lack of disrespect for someone he is supposed to be working with. On top of this he's f*cked up numerous times before and been given the benefit of the doubt yet he's still f*ck*ng up. On top of this he f*cked up while being the England captain and knowing he has added responsibility to conduct himself in a dignified manner.To put it simply he's a prick for f*ck*ng a team mates wife and even more so while the England captain.

• Upvote 3

You seem to be missing the point.Gerrard had a fight in a bar ( which I think Terry has also done?), it happensRooney cheated on his wife ( which Terry has also done repeatedly) with a prostitute at a young ageRio missed a drugs test several years ago which gives him the excuse/justification of saying it was down to a lack of maturity.Terry being the epic prick that he is decided to f*ck his team mates wife which shows a flagrant lack of disrespect for someone he is supposed to be working with. On top of this he's f*cked up numerous times before and been given the benefit of the doubt yet he's still f*ck*ng up. On top of this he f*cked up while being the England captain and knowing he has added responsibility to conduct himself in a dignified manner.To put it simply he's a prick for f*ck*ng a team mates wife and even more so while the England captain.
Dont get me wrong.. I do think that terry should of been stripped of the armband, No doubt about it. I just think its stupid that its been given to Rio, because he isnt exactly "squeeky clean" either.Oh well , JT will still be 10x more of a captain then Rio , EVEN without the armband.

captains in football dont even mean that much anyways swear its just england who do this captain sh*t every other country just gives it to the best or most cappped playerslashdont think it was the affair why they dropped him more likely some of the other stuff about to come out/ out.

In that case , Terry should be dropped altogether , out of the squad etc. Capellos reason for taking the armband was for "lack of leadership" , Who was Rio leading when he Elbowed Craig Fagan AND when he missed hes drugs test.Sounds like double standards to me.Lampard is the only worthy captain IMO.Gerrard - Bar brawlerRooney - Granny shaggerRio - Read aboveWho else?
Realest post in all this fraff.The reason for Terry being dropped means nothing if BOTH him and Bridge are still in the same team.

captains in football dont even mean that much anyways swear its just england who do this captain sh*t every other country just gives it to the best or most cappped playerslashdont think it was the affair why they dropped him more likely some of the other stuff about to come out/ out.