John Terry Baited

streets.

he wont be stripped unless he gives it up himself.he'll keep quiet. the story will die down. everyone will carry one.would hate for Rio to be captain or Rooney. would just end up as a scapegoat for any losses.Citeh players with those t-shirts was PROPER cringe worthy, dont know what they were thinking tbh./where did Bridge say he didnt wanna play with Terry @ England?heard someone mention it on radio...

John Terry is a legendBridge ex is peng thoe, u can tell Bridge is a twat anywaysLooks like a goofball who follows every1 around, sum wastemun 4rm Southampton.. he was outta his league at Chelsea & with this womanTerry should not be stripped of the arm band, Bridge cudnt satisfy his wife so Terry stepped in minor..

I read that bridge had split up with this gash before the affair happened. If so then its not AS bad but still deep
Fam their a yute and thats your boy, not like its Drogba or Essien who was just your team-mate. There families mixed with each other and swear they lived near each other too.Anyway papers claim affair was going on from September and Bridge and the chick spilt in December.

I read that bridge had split up with this gash before the affair happened. If so then its not AS bad but still deep
Fam their a yute and thats your boy, not like its Drogba or Essien who was just your team-mate. There families mixed with each other and swear they lived near each other too.Anyway papers claim affair was going on from September and Bridge and the chick spilt in December.
+They were engaged as well.

Lol @ thinking she's getting a 1/3She is getting HAFFF
Plus future earnings. she will get a percentage of his salary which considering he's on 170k a week = shes nice 60k a week is her'wayne bridge sent his wife a replica of his c*ck made from cadburys chocolate, but she said she prefers terry's.' :lol:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1247779/The-pictures-close-John-Terry-Wayne-Bridge-affair-Vanessa-Perroncel.html

Plus future earnings. she will get a percentage of his salary which considering he's on 170k a week = shes nice 60k a week is her'wayne bridge sent his wife a replica of his c*ck made from cadburys chocolate, but she said she prefers terry's.' :lol:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1247779/The-pictures-close-John-Terry-Wayne-Bridge-affair-Vanessa-Perroncel.html
:D :D ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just been sent these‎​Capello just phoned Wayne Bridge and said J.T's lost the captains arm band Can you do me a favour and check under your bed please?‎​Ashley cole just got caught doin 104mph in a 50mph zone. When questioned by police 2 why he was speeding he said I've just heard John Terry is parked outside my house

:D :D ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lmaobridge-terry-xl-060701getty.jpgWayne : Don't cry mate theirs always next timeTerry : I think i've got your missus pregenant 01042008_wayne-bridge.jpgTerry : don't worry i took her to the clinic this morning kiddawaynebridgeengland.jpgTerry : Want me to pick u up for training in a hour??, hello??, wayne you their bro?400x400_1231410129_spt_ai_wayne_bridge_05.jpg