i dont even see why man mentioned it

no one asked

them ones where ur always ignored n hav to steal a next dudes light

cry for attention or what

lol must be this u pill popper

tbh i was bored and i knew saying that was gonna cause you lot to lose ur minds

/

i wanted to see how many negs i could get

this is the thing that bothers me about ghetto niggas.

when you break it down. amassing 16k in a year WITH paying tax AND N.I. contributions can still work out to say you earned

about 25K in a year. which is pretty much just around the national avg for any graduate or anyone in a good industry with good experience

d*ckhead.

when you break it down. amassing 16k in a year WITH paying tax AND N.I. contributions can still work out to say you earned

about 25K in a year. which is pretty much just around the national avg for any graduate or anyone in a good industry with good experience

d*ckhead.

im in uni u sh*t stabber studying business economics - i plan to graduate so all this graduate talk is irrelevant - i dont plan to do dodge forever - but if i can do it now and stack hard for the future why not -

d*ckhead.

im in uni u sh*t stabber studying business economics - i plan to graduate so all this graduate talk is irrelevant - i dont plan to do dodge forever - but if i can do it now and stack hard for the future why not -

you will finish with a 2:2. who cares? why did u need to tell us that you earned what the avg graduate earns even IF you paid tax?

ur business economic sense should have told you that maybe you made a stupid decision bragging about something thats not uncommon

another dumb grad in the making. u special kunt

you are fully washed. seriously.

i can tell ur type thru the internet.. and believe me, that aint a good look.

ur one of them gassed up ac guys, that thinks cause 2-3 ac's banged in the last year, ur ballin..

lol. u have a lot to learn.

kind of guy to talk about deets and doin ac's and doesnt even mask his ip address.

dumb f*ck.

yh yh yh blah blah blah

all dis talk is air coz if you kno me and u kno the team then eveything you have just typed is void

as i said befor stick to ur chump change moves up topping up xbox accounts for £25 loooolipop lady

/

sorry for derailing the thread esquilaxitive good on u that ur 16 and getting 16 bags a year legitly - i salute u

yes mate. because my main occupation is to sell things on vip.

"u know the team"

is this guy serious? how can he be talkin like he has an organised crime crew when he paid £50 for an a4 piece of paper with the following info 34884556.

/

ill stick to what i do, u stick to gettin head from dev patel look alikes.

ur one of them gassed up ac guys, that thinks cause 2-3 ac's banged in the last year, ur ballin..

kind of guy to talk about deets and doin ac's and doesnt even mask his ip address.

dumb f*ck.

yh yh yh blah blah blah

all dis talk is air coz if you kno me and u kno the team then eveything you have just typed is void

as i said befor stick to ur chump change moves up topping up xbox accounts for £25 loooolipop lady

/

sorry for derailing the thread esquilaxitive good on u that ur 16 and getting 16 bags a year legitly - i salute u

"u know the team"

is this guy serious? how can he be talkin like he has an organised crime crew when he paid £50 for an a4 piece of paper with the following info 34884556.

/

wr

esg

rwe

gf

euyhtr

*explodes*

dumb f*ck.

yh yh yh blah blah blah

/

"u know the team"

/

never mentiooned this mate,

if ur from newham and u kno the team you would kno that i aint chattin sh*t

this head ting is so dead especially since you lot kno that i was the one that made the damn thread - so ur insulting me with things in which you kno had nothing to do with me

/

if ur willing to put all this playful banter aside pm me - drop me some squares ill make you some change - no lie

Guest Tulse Hill

how has this thread managed to turn into foolishness again, congratulate the guy and then go on msn if u want to bitch at eachother, so f*ck*ng boring seeing this sh*t in every thread

shut the f*ck up

mute ur boat