SWINE TOPIC

Uncle Man

i eat pork, however it comes really although i dont really eat sausages that often just coz i dont like them very much unless its with a fry up or something

i find alot of people wont touch it coz they say its dirty,i think it tastes nice so im not bothered

If you thought mu cum tasted nice would you also be "not bothered" to consume it

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love pork soooo much.

It's like that Simpsons episode where Marge tells Homer he needs to cut down his pork intake to 5 (or 7) portions a week [Homer]I'm only human![/Homer]

Guest Triple XXX

pasta, tuna, bacon and sausages

its mayo jus dropped a whole load of sh*t on there the tuna is mad dry

dude youre meant to mix the mayo with the tuna before you put it on your plate.

oh

ill do that tommorow

i eat pork, however it comes really although i dont really eat sausages that often just coz i dont like them very much unless its with a fry up or something

i find alot of people wont touch it coz they say its dirty,i think it tastes nice so im not bothered

If you thought mu cum tasted nice would you also be "not bothered" to consume it

dont see how you can compare pork and cum 2bh

but since u ask, it would bother me, alot .

which is why your punani dont smell right. I knew you ate pork thats dirty you know

i dont eat pig because i am gradually weening myself off of meat and as my father has never eaten it, that was the easiest starting point

if you are what you eat then i dont wish to be a dead animal.

put simply, the energy that it takes to digest dead meat exceeds the energy that the meat provides your body with, if that makes sense to you

im attempting to incorparate a more alkaline based diet into my system because thats a higher source of energy

dont try and be smart now. Your using dem big words dere.

i dont eat pig because i am gradually weening myself off of meat and as my father has never eaten it, that was the easiest starting point

if you are what you eat then i dont wish to be a dead animal.

put simply, the energy that it takes to digest dead meat exceeds the energy that the meat provides your body with, if that makes sense to you

im attempting to incorparate a more alkaline based diet into my system because thats a higher source of energy

welcome.....welcome to the veggie side.

just want to say thanks and i hope evry 1 is having a great time in the topic so far

although i no longer feel strongly about loving pork,the pro pork lobby is winning the battle for my soul so far in this topic

then i hear a couple man slating chikcens now as well,this is interesting but please elaborate on yr reasons for thinking sh*t is fowl

one guy on road tells me social to eat chicken is a f*ckry and im thinking first they came for pork,now its chicken,some man saying certain seafood is bad news?

but wen ppl start to cuss beef and fish is wen i will have to draw an imaginary line in the sand and say enough

you will never prize a freshly fried piece of sirloin away from me sir

just want to say thanks and i hope evry 1 is having a great time in the topic so far

although i no longer feel strongly about loving pork,the pro pork lobby is winning the battle for my soul so far in this topic

then i hear a couple man slating chikcens now as well,this is interesting but please elaborate on yr reasons for thinking sh*t is fowl

one guy on road tells me social to eat chicken is a f*ckry and im thinking first they came for pork,now its chicken,some man saying certain seafood is bad news?

but wen ppl start to cuss beef and fish is wen i will have to draw an imaginary line in the sand and say enough

I don't think chickens are dirty but a lot of the reasons thrown around for pigs being disgusting (they live in filth, they eat anything, etc) are also applicable to chickens, e.g. When crammed into a small space, chickens will peck each other to death and eat each other; when given nothing else they will literally eat anything, their own eggs, their own sh*t, etc. Both animals will avoid sh*t-eating if possible, but when faced with starvation they use coprophagia to extract remaining nutrients from second hand nuggets. As has been pointed out, the stench of a full chicken coop is pure filth, comparable to or worse than a pig sty - which is renowned as the epitome of disgusting dirtiness.

There is just a double standard which seems to stem from cultural attitudes that aren't as relevant in the 21st century, a time of space-age meat rearing and preparation technology

We should be pushing beyond existing boundaries of carnivorism, sampling new delicious superanimals like the giant turtle and panda steaks, instead of clinging to outdated taboos over staple foods like pigs in blankets. Dinosaurs and wooly mammoths should currently be being cloned and harvested for kebabs and burgers. One day I will walk into a gigantic buffet restaurant which offers every type of meat that has ever existed on the planet. The march of progress >>>

ive noticed alot of people doing this recently, and it seems to coincide with those programmes about disgusting meat that the BBC have been showing recently. as far as meat is concerned you get your moneys worth, so if you want better quality all u need 2 do is pay a little bit extra, but people seem to be just shunning it altogether