Sexual immaturity

prdx

lmao at the last line wtf
They must have really liked eating p*ssy. I mean, we all enjoy it (right?) but to do it when it's not a precursor to intercourse is insane.
had a girl tell me wen one guy did dat 2 her he stopped wantin 2 fuk and just linked her 2 do dat.

nah You gotta b able to see what You're gettin in 2. i understand if they act funny coz You look directly at them somewhere, but You still gotta see where You're goin.but @ topic title, i don't think it's immaturity. immaturity is like when girls say stupid things like " why You wana doggy me, don't You wana see my face? "
Why are these all capitalized?
  • Upvote 1

lmao at the last line wtf
They must have really liked eating p*ssy. I mean, we all enjoy it (right?) but to do it when it's not a precursor to intercourse is insane.
had a girl tell me wen one guy did dat 2 her he stopped wantin 2 fuk and just linked her 2 do dat.
LOL, and also, wow, must've tasted amazing.

nah You gotta b able to see what You're gettin in 2. i understand if they act funny coz You look directly at them somewhere, but You still gotta see where You're goin.but @ topic title, i don't think it's immaturity. immaturity is like when girls say stupid things like " why You wana doggy me, don't You wana see my face? "
jus how i type. You had time on Your hands when You did that though, i woulda jus quoted and been like " y all the capital Ys?"

jus how i type. You had time on Your hands when You did that though, i woulda jus quoted and been like " y all the capital Ys?"
Even now you're still capitalising the Y. Why oh why are you capitalising the y?

smh i can imagine them man getting passed around between the friends aswell
oh nothe feminists have woni see kurious and smads hi fiving eachother right about now
nah nah, thats off keyi really cant stand immasculated mennever been a feminist

Had my socks on today while sexing, was leaning in, so her weight was pushing back against me, couldn't stop to take them off, would ruin the mood. Kept slipping on the carpet because the socks were sliding, couldn't build up a f*ck*ng rhythm. I'm pissed. Almost ruined a spontaneous sex session to the max. Was pelting out some sloppy mistime strokes :lol:Rookie mistake, socks coming off EVERYTIME now.

Guest Intervention

Footsie?Surely your taller than the women you sleep with.I agree on the socks thing, though she should have hers off tbh.Infact, white socks pulled up + white air forces while sexing.

• Upvote 3