Sexual immaturity

prdx

she was the one that licked my balls if anyones keepin track
o that one yeh i remember *takes notes*. So it wasn't the one that tickled your kneecaps?/lol at sex with man u shirt. LOL./there was this one girl, after we had sex we was just lying on the bed she was head in the duvet ass in the air then all of a sudden she done a massive fanny fartshe looked up at me straight away and her face was f*ck*ng strawberry red in secondsthen the noise start again and she quickly got up and with one arm covering her breast started grabbing my clothes and chucking them out the room, all the while fanny fartingi go outside to start putting my clothes on and she slams the door shut and starts crying loudly and i hear this final massive fllaaaaaaaarrrrrrtlol i just made that up
  • Upvote 8

nah You gotta b able to see what You're gettin in 2. i understand if they act funny coz You look directly at them somewhere, but You still gotta see where You're goin.but @ topic title, i don't think it's immaturity. immaturity is like when girls say stupid things like " why You wana doggy me, don't You wana see my face? "

Guest Triple XXX
she was the one that licked my balls if anyones keepin track
o that one yeh i remember *takes notes*. So it wasn't the one that tickled your kneecaps?/lol at sex with man u shirt. LOL./there was this one girl, after we had sex we was just lying on the bed she was head in the duvet ass in the air then all of a sudden she done a massive fanny fartshe looked up at me straight away and her face was f*ck*ng strawberry red in secondsthen the noise start again and she quickly got up and with one arm covering her breast started grabbing my clothes and chucking them out the room, all the while fanny fartingi go outside to start putting my clothes on and she slams the door shut and starts crying loudly and i hear this final massive fllaaaaaaaarrrrrrtlol i just made that up
Yea I understand what you mean, I knew this one guy who went to Link this chick and she mustve been really self concious about the way she looked cuz she wouldnt take her veil off.Wonder how that went.
LMFAO

tbh a lot of the girls ive been with don't like walking around from the get go with nothing on. ive only met a few that were that confident or comfortable in their bodies, and its almost ALWAYS been the older ones.its only when i mention it to them that they make a conscious effort to.(and a little bit of encouragement and flattery)

Girl I'm seeing now know's exactly what she's doing. It's awesome.*Out before "LOL @ seeing a slag/your girl is on this ting Jermanine and the man dem battried that..." comments*Just looked at Marlons post above, c/s the older thing.

one skinny girl wouldn't let me touch her tits all fighting her in bed to get a feel lol i kept tellin her they are perfect them bait lines lol didnt work tho and it was a dead beat, nothing worse then a girl hyping their sex game up then when it comes to it they all shook and paraoh yeah just remember this story, last year in halls was f*ck*ng one girl and i put a condom in the toilet, the next day the girl said her flat mates wrote a note saying "are we going to get pregnant from this" hahah the way i laughed these girls were 18-21 thinking they will get pregs for sitting on the toilet with a condom in it, and one of these girls had 2 man bowcatting her for most of the year without freeing up the p*ssy had to spud her on that one

and one of these girls had 2 man bowcatting her for most of the year without freeing up the p*ssy had to spud her on that one
so two men on desperate separate occasions would link her just to lick her p*ssy? Did they not die from blue balls/shame?I would spud her aswell, come like a harder version of Nancy from weeds, even she freed it up in the end.

I know its jokes, this girl was peng but stupid (didnt know who gordon brown was yes im srs) ended up getting f*cked out by the resident 26 year old on campus lol i was cussing the 2 boys but everyone was acting like its normal felt like i was making a big deal out of this girl just getting head of these 2 boys who were friends