Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

Wasn't actually a backdown. It was a set piece.There HAD to be a response to his lyrics, anyone would respond to it so i gave a response, and not one that wouldnt be unacceptable if someone insults your family. At the same time I told him the escalation weren't necessary. Where it went from there was his choice and would shape my thoughts of him. Now it woulda been easy to have a piece of respect for him had he said "ok I went too far" then he could insult me personally if he felt to, why would I care right.However, the choice he was going down was "let's meet up and war" as I showed him that I'm willing to go there if necessary.He certainly didn't want my number to arrange drinks did he?I already predicted it was gonna go 1 of those 2 ways. He was either gonna hold his hands up or he was gonna go down the fighting route. And we all know which one is more likely cos so few have a clue how to humble themselves even when they are obviously wrong. He just looks like a fool to me now cos he didn't see what I saw as an obvious setup.

• Downvote 11

Guest Klitschko
Joke how Gandalf always makes these wierd statements, then spends bare time explaining why he hasn't failed.It's like telling a joke....if you have to explain it, your doing it wrong.
  • Upvote 3

Joke how Gandalf always makes these wierd statements, then spends bare time explaining why he hasn't failed.It's like telling a joke....if you have to explain it, your doing it wrong.
If you haven't explained something well enough for people to understand then go back in and explain it better.Doesn't work with jokes but does with everything else.
  • Downvote 2

them bloodlines doomed for failure theresnm
. I'd turn up ready for a fist fight and someone to drop me off while you (maintaining the stereotype) I expect would turn up with weaponry and 10 man.
I dun told man how You deal with this. You meet at footlocker, check man's on his 1s, then roll somewhere discreet and do this ting. if not footlocker, somewhere bait. where they can't try a tingbut yeah, to both of You, it will end up bein a waste of time anyway, send for each other over here instead

friday just gone at runway tried to talk to one eritrean ting, spoke to her on a quick one 15 mins earlier,she goes "ARRRGH WHAT NOW IM HERE TO DANCE NOT TALK" then she moved behind me and proceeded skanking to fly like a g6there was quite some space so the parriddge was bait i just stood there for two secs then walked away stunned . Hurts me nw just thinking abt it sad times,

lol so You tried to hold up the girl for 15 minutes in a rave stoppin her from ravin. shoulda taken the number wid no convoeither way, did You manage to move 2 anything successfully after said rejection, that's what counts...