R u a sexual deviant?

Skenghis Khan

stick my tongue in her nose/ear
f*ck*ng dirty somalian
What the f*ck did you just say to me? You f*ckin faggot. Is'nt this the d*ckhead that has a transsexual fetish? You have the audacity i'll crack your f*ck*ng skull, LEAVE YOU f*ckED UP IN A WHEELCHAIR - FOR TRYING TO CLASH THIS EVIL BREH"
took the bait :D :D :D f*ck off abdul

stick my tongue in her nose/ear
f*ck*ng dirty somalian
What the f*ck did you just say to me? You f*ckin faggot. Is'nt this the d*ckhead that has a transsexual fetish? You have the audacity i'll crack your f*ck*ng skull, LEAVE YOU f*ckED UP IN A WHEELCHAIR - FOR TRYING TO CLASH THIS EVIL BREH"
took the bait :D :D :D f*ck off abdul
Abdul? is that really the f*ckin best you can do, Filthy dirty queer About taking the bait i'll f*ckin rope you and leave you in a sewage infested swamp you waste of life. Your better off dead.

I dont understand why this stupid kid had to bring up my country into this, it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, Im postin not for some faggot to chasitise me The nerve of some people like say my antics are dirty. Got me vexed right now I could kill somebody
calm down mate taking the internet ber serious be cool brahhowever tongues in noses and ears is kinda dutty still

I dont understand why this stupid kid had to bring up my country into this, it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, Im postin not for some faggot to chasitise me The nerve of some people like say my antics are dirty. Got me vexed right now I could kill somebody
:D :D :D :D :D filthy pirate - u mean to tell me sticking ur tongue up someones nose isnt dirty - typical behaviour of a somalien

:D :D :D :D :D filthy pirate - u mean to tell me sticking ur tongue up someones nose isnt dirty - typical behaviour of a somalien
f*ckin spell it right you retarded motherf*cker.Secondly don't worry about my sh*t worry about your f*ck*ng homosexual activities I'd rather be in my shoes than your sodomized state of mind.

calm down mate taking the internet ber serious be cool brahhowever tongues in noses and ears is kinda dutty still
If your clean it's nothing but foreplay and not some lipsin ting like my name was scorcher, more like friendly playing with ears and noses.

f*ckin spell it right you retarded motherf*cker.Secondly don't worry about my sh*t worry about your f*ck*ng homosexual activities I'd rather be in my shoes than your sodomized state of mind.
spelt it like that on purpose / somalis are dirty skin motherf*ckersedit. my man is justifying stickin his tongue up noses -- a somalien nose at that- shits very disusting

spelt it like that on purpose / somalis are dirty skin motherf*ckers
Sodomite enough said.

but at least i was moisted in pursuit of pussyyou on the other hand ergh
man accepting he was moisted - life this cannot be
why don't you shut everyone up by telling us all how much money you made last year?
well if my fans want me to deliver....
i'd love to know this. no way in hell this retard has any future. Do tell 'how much you made last year'