R u a sexual deviant?

Skenghis Khan

ive developed a habit recently, this girl's body has me gassed, i get overcarried and feel to bite her flank, in the soft bit between her hips and her ribs. most the time she just squeals and wriggles away but this morning she boxed me in the head and says "allow it u weirdo"
LOL This guy is funny. Pos'd./Yeah, I'm FULLY f*cked. I'm one of them "quiet" ones.

i like bein licked up and down my spinal chord. i dnt no if this is weird or not.
i dnt even think this is weird but everything i know to do, everything thats now instinct to me to do to a mani learnt off of one man, obv he must be a bit different because i dnt always get a good responsei think certain man should just relax, long as it ain narrsty im down

FLANK.jpg?t=1265835946FLANK in case anyone didnt know what i meant, girls wiv FLANK>>>>>>anyone else get emotional about FLANK? rah i dont give a f*ck as soon as this girl get back in from work she getting bit in her FLANK.lol at how i get obsessed wiv certain areas it was thighs last week, its all about FLANK rite now, in fact brb making another thread./lol at spine licking, cant lie ive licked my share of spines, never had mine done, this will change now.
  • Upvote 1