Red Dead Redemption Thread

Dubby

Guest Medic

Single player is epic though, just been exploring mostly. The landscape is amazing, graphics on point.

Tried crossing the river on horseback, died straightaway :lol:

Also theres random interactions you can make while riding through the desert. I randomly saw some smoke and headed over there, some dude had tied up another guy they were sitting around a fire, I just rode in shot the bandit and freed the other breh lol

Just now I was making my way to the destination, I hear bare gunshots so I follow and some bandits are tryna rob some poor a**hole. Anyways I killed them all, the innocent dude aswell by accident. Recovered some treasure map, but its bullshit comes like some kindergarten drawing.

*goes back to the game*

First WTF moment for me...

I was in a gun fight on some cliffs... whistled for my horse by mistakes... about 10 seconds later some horse comes out of nowhere at full speed.... struggles to stop and falls off the cliffs to its death. FML.

• Upvote 1

Guest Medic

First WTF moment for me...

I was in a gun fight on some cliffs... whistled for my horse by mistakes... about 10 seconds later some horse comes out of nowhere at full speed.... struggles to stop and falls off the cliffs to its death. FML.

:lol: something similar happened to me, instant death.