Champions League Midweek (pg 6)

Lenny

nesta doesn't jump third goalnesta doesn't jump second goalmilan lose matchseedor'f goal>>>>>>>>>ronaldinho's trickery throughout the match>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. .Daniele Bonera Man of the Match.Oh and terrible team selection mr leonardo Ambrosini's contribution? Huntelaar's contribution?Good reason for no Inzaghi, Borriello, Abate or Seedorf?Rio Ferdinand should have been red=carded for the goalscoring opportunity challenge on Ronaldinho.

Who saw Dinho's touch when he was in the centre, and he literally DHL'd Rafael back to Brazil before playing the blind pass to Pippo only for him to f*ck up....Rafael got SENT.
Mate.Me and my boys all jumped up and took a walk round the house before regaining composure and returning to our seats to view this phenomenom 4-5 times via Sky+Absolutely disgusting and audacious.Next time he tried scooping the ball over Rafa's head in the box.STAP.

dinho>>>>man said he aint gonna stop till hes the best player in the world again Rooney and Nani clearly dont get along, Rooney dont make no runs for him and just cusses him.. when he cant find him with the pass even though rooneys hididng behind 3 defenders.scholes and evans were shocking thank god scholes scoredalso wtf was up with fletcher left wing and park free role wer're lucky that milans old legs fell apart in second halfcould of been 4 goals down at half time

I feared for the worse when I saw Park playing off Rooney and Fletcher left mid, but it worked out.Would have taken 3-2 before the game but @ 3-1 we looked like we were coast, should have seen the game out. Poor concentration on our part for their goal.Said from the start their only real threat would be Dinho, showed in glimpses that he can still be a real threat, hope we deal with him better @ home. Rafael did alright, got raped a couple times but that's norms, still think Brown would have got destroyed more if he played. Doesn't really cope well against tricky players.Rooney hands down best striker in the world on current form. For someone soo small he lead that line soo well last night. Bullied their entire back 4 in the second half.Nani had a proper stinker going forward although he did well tracking back to help Rafael.Overall decent performance !