Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

Met a couple people recently who have given up smokin. One new person am kne i hadnt seen for 3 yra.

Both gassin about how better life is without weed and i am genuinely pleased for them. Them come to find out the new guy gets wrecked on the weekends an otherwise on other drugs an the old guy buys a pack of fags an at least one alcoholic beverage every single day

People can so what they want but all this omg my life is so much better is a bit of a myth.

I don't have these convos anymore

Just nod and move on. Nothing of any value comes from that convo

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

i wanna make some weed brownies or somethin like that but i'm lazy etc

whats a easy way to cook di tings guise

Bake ur buds to release the good shit

Cook the baked bud in bare butter to extract the thc, strain with cheese cloth or whatever

Find a decent recipe and substitute the butter for ur canna butter

• 2 weeks later...

Been on the chro for months now

Morning mong feelin f*ckin me up now i actually have to pay attention at work. An my nose runnin runnin an the impact on my chest my gawd

I basically had a month of doin f*ck all til this week

use a vaporiser

i have the arizer extreme Q

when youre done, put the vaped bud on a piece of bread, spread peanut butter on it and put under a warm grill for a min or 2. 

will kinda taste like shit, but will get you fucked.

you can save the vaped bud in a jar and use it when you wanna get fucked or whatver

Morning mong feelin f*ckin me up now i actually have to pay attention at work. An my nose runnin runnin an the impact on my chest my gawd

use a vaporiser

when youre done, put the vaped bud on a piece of bread, spread peanut butter on it and put under a warm grill for a min or 2.

will kinda taste like sh*t, but will get you f*cked.

you can save the vaped bud in a jar and use it when you wanna get f*cked or whatver

Is this to help my chest?

Will i still be monged?

that feeling in the mornin tho.....sets my up nice 4 the day,, it wnt mong like a good splif will an i agree bout the cheese being shit doesnt even mash u just pisses u off cus u gota smoke the whold 8th to feel even remotly buzzing but havent smoked a ting since friday i can think so clear for the first time in ages, feels good....

• Upvote 1

use a vaporiser

will kinda taste like sh*t, but will get you f*cked.

you can save the vaped bud in a jar and use it when you wanna get f*cked or whatver

Is this to help my chest?

Will i still be monged?

Yes and yes. It helps my chest, and tbh I haven't used it recently much cause I need to get a new pipe for it and I only remember when I need to use it which is alway too late to order, then iget stoned and forget to make a note of it.

Vaping is much efficient that smoking. Not sure where I read or how reliable, but it said smoking is 15-25% efficient at delivering THC, vaing is something like 85-90, I'll try to find it

And saves a lot of weed. I got it when I was smoking an 8th a day, was able to cut that down from 3.5 to 1.5 grams per day, and I could also use the vaped bud and mix it with some fresh bud and smoke and I don't use cigarettes and usually just smoke it raw, but that's an acquired taste

If you're a heavy smoker it'll pay for itself, if you're not, it doesn't smell much and because it's vapour the smell doesn't stick to walls/clothes/hair, you can buy a smaller about of weed to last longer, you can vape indoors if you normally smoke outside. Depending on which you get some are portable and can fit in a pocket, others are desktop with balloons or pipes that can be passed around in a group. I enjoy it more as well, I can just sit there with the pipe and watch TV and the room won't stink

Downside for me is price, mine cost 150, a volcano will set you back 350, portable ones are around 100-300

And spare parts, right now I need a new gauze thing but it has to be specic for this thing.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...