Is it taboo to Bang Doe while your pregnant doe?

Eskay Jones

For the record Pecker - I don't go on about how much money I have, I could drop pictures of my horses all day and of me riding them, but for what benefit would that be for me, this aint the forum for showing off your horses you people are not on that level to understand the beauty of one of these beast & their movement oh so graceful.
Lol pecker was good but was not intended therefore...................nil pointslol about the not on that level.............................*KILLA KI* While you ride on youre beast...Niggaz like me be flyin over seas...Catch me on my skis up a mountain...while easys gettin beat by a bounty..*KILLA KI*
If i wrote it down it was INTENTIONAL DARLING.you aint flying nowhere.

For the record Pecker - I don't go on about how much money I have, I could drop pictures of my horses all day and of me riding them, but for what benefit would that be for me, this aint the forum for showing off your horses you people are not on that level to understand the beauty of one of these beast & their movement oh so graceful.
Lol pecker was good but was not intended therefore...................nil pointslol about the not on that level.............................*KILLA KI* While you ride on youre beast...Niggaz like me be flyin over seas...Catch me on my skis up a mountain...while easys gettin beat by a bounty..*KILLA KI*
:D ps. Also just clocked why you are so jarring take everything right to your heart
She does it on purpose for attention and to get a reaction. Clocked it the other day when Brisco said she was chatting sh*t about something and she goes off on some "Don't be so rude!" bollocks as if he'd insulted her. And it's not like she's against swearing so she can say that was the reason. She just purposefully over-reacts.

:D ps. Also just clocked why you are so jarring take everything right to your heart
its not even just that ,its the f*ck*ng essays toonever needed in e-life. :D

everyone who posts here, at least the original reason was for their love of black music/culture/ppl
Fair play. it was my interest in grime that drew me here.
I disagree. I joined because of my love for music/culture/ppl.
ye black music/cultute/pplur either lying to urself or being a stupid f*ck*ng prickeither way this is where it ends.
lmao yur not jack baur bruv

everyone who posts here, at least the original reason was for their love of black music/culture/ppl
Fair play. it was my interest in grime that drew me here.
I disagree. I joined because of my love for music/culture/ppl.
ye black music/cultute/pplur either lying to urself or being a stupid f*ck*ng prickeither way this is where it ends.
lmao yur not jack baur bruv
:D