If you were given. . .

NiNES.

buy a car with damaged interiors/been in an accidentsand is beeing sold on the cheap..

trust me these cars are out there but you gta ave a mechanic friend/family member/links to get the parts to do it up on the cheap

list it on autotrader and dealers will fone u up if its a good car etc

guys iknow made 2 gs on a honda the otha day.. made more than 5 on another car

u gta be lucky/know where to look for the cars tho

harder than it looks but certain guys are funding themselves through uni doing that ... thats wat u call business acumen

This is one way but what tend to find is a lot of people selling their car thinking it's in a worse condition than it is. I've bought nuff cars off people who thought their head gasket was gone, only to find that it's really just the thermostat that needs changing, causing the car to overheat. You don't need to change the thermostat; just throw the old one out and voila - you have a car that wont overheat on the sell test drive.

I c/s what u are sayin brisco

but

a lotof these students 15-18 are not aware of the levels and have never experienced the bangers dizz b4

so they dnt understand the higher rates, therefore they wud rather pay 10-15 4 a g as opposed 2 30-40

in my sixth frm only me and like a few other guys know the deal

all these middle class yutes are on a mad 1, bangin it in school and wen they go 2 the pub and sh*t

with dizz they cudnt do this as the feeling is far too profound

which is why hey opt for this crude substitute

if u were 2 Shot larger amounts of it at cheaper rates than internet vendors it is possible

especially if u did it in the month b4 they innevitably ban it

Where you gonna purchase it from to sell for less than internet vendors though?

think u misunderstood me tbh

I will charge the same as internet vendors

but certain guys have bare and sell for less

if u were 2 Shot larger amounts of it at cheaper rates than internet vendors it is possible

china

a vendor here sells a kilo for like 3gib

when i first heard of meph a few years back the chinese were selling a kilo for like 2 and considering that prices have come down...

china

when i first heard of meph a few years back the chinese were selling a kilo for like 2 and considering that prices have come down...

Yeah I was waiting for someone to say a Chinese wholesaler thats where these other vendors are getting it

You got the links? Reliable ones

china

BULLSHIT