mephedrone on itv news

HangTheDJ

''Call me traditional, but if I glance at a wall and before my very eyes it suddenly starts smearing and sliding around like oil on water, my initial reaction is not to be amused or amazed, but alarmed about the structural integrity of the building''

LMFAO

bruv thats not funny.

its hilarious tbh

• Upvote 1

serious question this.

dont u people at any stage feel like pricks knowing that when ur buying all these drugs ur funding guys like briscos lifestyle (however that lifestyle may be)

honestly a serious question no sending whatsoever but some of the insecure mandem will take it this way anyway

Crude version of MDMA

Still gets u buzzing off ure nut if u take enuff

if u wanna be rushing like f*ck just drop a gram in 1 go, u will b over the place m8, done it one tym and my jaw was hangin like a bat

thanks for the knowledge

however im not a cat, and i would file this under hard drug

stay away from it my friend

If ure talking specifically about pills, dizz and meph

I dnt understand "guys like brisco"

cos bare different types of guys shot these rave drugs, cos most of the clientele are middle-class 1s who pose little threat

dusnt bother me in the slightest if I'm funding som1, only get on these drugs like every other mnth, not as if I'm paying there gas bills

serious question this.

dont u people at any stage feel like pricks knowing that when ur buying all these drugs ur funding guys like briscos lifestyle (however that lifestyle may be)

honestly a serious question no sending whatsoever but some of the insecure mandem will take it this way anyway

i personally think ur being a stupid f*ck*ng prick

of recent u have been bangin dis trollin word out - relax with its usage