mephedrone on itv news

HangTheDJ

lol @ this stuff

It's the Aldi products of the drug game

smh

lol for real its sum scumy cheap substitute and it clearly aint too good because ppl been dropping like flies after taking it, from what the papers are saying.

sum people really dont give a sh*t about their bodies.

like to say if you wanna keep your body in a good shape you should be taking in higher class drugs like coke?

no what im sayin is they REALLY dont give a sh*t at all. corse any of us who take any form of drugs obviously dont care that much, but at the least ppl can be educated and selective on whether the trade off of health vs fun is worth it. these guys dont give a sh*t about whats in what their taking or what it could do to you negatively. all they care about is the short term buzz.

didnt think that needed explaning tho but obviously ppl are slow on the uptake. :/

harm reduction>>>>>>>fear mongering

harm reduction as in laws/regulation?

nah as in tell the truth

certain people in my college bang through like 2g+ a night on a constant basis, thinking it's safe cos it's legal

when them drug people come into school they just chat sh*t like telling us that "1 spliff will give you schizophrenia" <_<

i remember them shitty drug talks. in my college they used to get the A2 students to give talks to the first years about why not to do drugs.

one time i had one of these before my lunch break and i was just about to go blaze a spliff and they was all saying how weed kills your brain cells and how if you dont wanna be stupid that you shouldnt smoke weed, etc etc. i was just plain facing them cos i had been smokin for ages and yet i was gettin better marks then most ppl in the room and the ppl giving the talk for that matter lol. i could never be arsed to raise a debate tho, just kept quiet so i could get out quicker.

is it as potent as mdma tho? like wot size hits do ppl take to get similar effects.

it aint really that much cheaper unless its more potent, but it probably aint. just cos its legal really that ppl are gettin onto it, but thats just narrow minded to think a drug is ok to do just cos its legal.

also if police find some kind of powder on you it dont really matter cos if they cant tells that its sugar or flower straight away then how they gna just believe you that its not illegal. they will probably still nick you just the same.

is it as potent as mdma tho? like wot size hits do ppl take to get similar effects.

Nah its not as strong, 150mg of MDMA would have me f*cked for a good few hours. I normally need about 200mg of Mephedrone to get a decent high, and the high only lasts about an hour for each dose so it sends people fiending for more after they run through a gram in 6 hours.

like to say if you wanna keep your body in a good shape you should be taking in higher class drugs like coke?

COKE IS MUCH SAFER THAN THIS sh*t.

dont know why guys are on this " pill" ting now like is the sh*t, using it at clubs because their shy and want to boost their confidence up

U really are clueless arnt u. If guys want to boost their confidence they are more likely to take coke or just get drunk

what sober chick will b on some guy who is gurnin out?

Guys take meph, pills or md, cos the rush is deep and music sounds better, nt 4 confidence

YOU MAKE TAKING PILLS/MD SOUND REALLY HOMO FAM.

IN BEFORE YOUNGS TEFLON "NITTY" COMMENT.

AND 150 MG???

THAT'S BREAKFAST SON!!

nah his using stats

and tbh i see where his coming from

bang bare drone and you'll get serotonin syndrome, (not sure if you can get it wit coke) and that is a utter f*ckery, especially the way people go through several grams ina short period

they are the real bitties

Coke plays with dopamine, so you'll get a dopamine affected disorder, if you play with it too much. MDMA/drone/acid/shrooms basically stim/psychedelics have the potential to cause serotonin syndrome and other serotonin related disorders. But both the disorders come from taking f*ck*ng crazy virtually impossible amounts, or through long term hardcore abuse.

Like Beavis said you need to take more meph for to mimic MDMA buzz as much as possible, and like i've said before, the come down is f*ck*ng dirty like the come down from crap coke, your whole body feels like dirt. MDMA the come down isn't dirty as such, but bare deflated and burnt-out. The come up is similar to MDMA tho.

done it once, it's overrated tbh. I drunk 8pints annd bombed 10squid worth in a pint of water f*cked my night up cos I literally dnt remember Andy C, Skream Goldie or Emalkay.

Don't remember it having any effect other than memory loss. Woke up the next day with a lump in my throat though.

Don't think I'm gonna touch this sh*t again, not worth it

C/S Dubby on the getting asked for drugs at uni cos your 'of colour'

"Oi mate you got any pills?" Now I just go "sorry mate run out" to play along cos it's got tiring

Got an email at work saying journalists were posing as youth workers to try and find out if the drug was being used in Hackney and by how many yuong people and those type of questions.

What is it actually? Something for plants?

used as plant food. That's the reefer madness spin they will use ala ket is for horses

altho any regular drug use should be made shame of

drugs are for fun, not for life

and mixing drugs like psychedelics and depressants and stimulants and then you think you are coming down so you pop a barb and all of a sudden your in convulsions or irregular heartbeats and probably dying

f*ck*ng idiots