FAO THUNDERASSBUMBCLAP/JOE/MOJO

NeXHypE

not gonna lie this shitted on my day yesterday. this place is more f*ckeries than i previously realized.

just found out somthing which makes the list of possible perpetrators a lot shorter. cant think about this too much at the moment tho, its distracting me from the good things which are happening to me tomoro.

and shatap about 'intel' brisco is either bluffin or its boog like the rest of this thread. either way ive known that girl for about 6 years i know what shes like and so does anyone that knows her, shes no sket.

you were being a stupid f*ck*ng prick me when i was here bouncing off the walls

lol at being a stupid f*ck*ng prick u. u were being a stupid f*ck*ng prick urself.

:lol:

and if this nex hype character knows u irl, obv knows u use the forum

this potentially means dem gyal could see what uve been sayin about them in l+l, dno if thats important to u

my first thought was that it was one of the 3 that wasnt on doin the polygamy ting no more

• Upvote 1

its personal thats the thing I dont like that sh*t someone hads a vendetta against u and u hav no idea who it is hate them violations.

One time I was walking down roman road and a girl called me told me she can see me and told me bare sh*t about myself girl hung up this was 2001 and to this day I dont know who she was sounded sexy still. Why did I share this? I ddont know why does it matter its not important like me drinking my own urine every morning

funniest post in the thread

you were being a stupid f*ck*ng prick me when i was here bouncing off the walls

lol at being a stupid f*ck*ng prick u. u were being a stupid f*ck*ng prick urself.

:lol:

and if this nex hype character knows u irl, obv knows u use the forum

this potentially means dem gyal could see what uve been sayin about them in l+l, dno if thats important to u

my first thought was that it was one of the 3 that wasnt on doin the polygamy ting no more

refuse to believe it cud be her, she did act weird but she wudnt do this to me.

whoever it is either goes to or knows somone who goes to the same college as the girl. that photo can only be got from the college network, she has no facebook/profilepic/hi5. obv the person has a different account on here and has clocked who i am from my posts. i fully regret posting things about my life on here, i came across as arrogant, set myself up for a fall and opened myself up to hate and jealousy. I think i will llow posting in future and probably llow this place in general, its been aggravating me more than entertaining me recently.

@ brisco it was bait that was ur angle tbh

gemma r u from south? is gemma ur name?