Champions League Quarter Finals Week 1 / UEFA CUP

Guest Intervention

Guest Intervention

Lol at calling him shxizenstigerif you call him that you cant know what his name isyour not gonna get it right, at least get it phonetically correctyou cant call him that and then say bayern are your 2nd fav team :/Yeaand I love spurs, with Ledley Cong

• Upvote 2

Lol at calling him shxizenstigerif you call him that you cant know what his name isyour not gonna get it right, at least get it phonetically correctyou cant call him that and then say bayern are your 2nd fav team :/Yeaand I love spurs, with Ledley Cong
Look at his name it's 3 syllable long name cant fault me for mis-spellin a f*cked up name, how can a typo deter from support of a teamDie Munchen are my team, everybody has their favourite european team. Ever since Elber + Carsten Jancker strike force i've been a fan. Elber + Mario Jardel >>>>

the whole aftermath of the penalty reminds me of that episode of the simpsons where some guy, Lechenko i think, takes a field goal with a f*cked leg, and his leg comes flying off when he kicks the ball.
didnt want to but i lol'd