General Election Topic

Mr Q

Also, many 9-5 jobs aren't that. My old housemate works for a law firm. He leaves for work at 7.15 and I'd be surprised if he made it back to Croydon before 10. No vote for him but f*ck him right, he obviously doesn't care about his vote!

So it's 1.45 in the morning but 5 hours in the return journey. /:

Rush hours trains in the morning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Off-peak train service

edit

quote fail X2

cba to try again

I was in and out in about 5mins.

You can plan this sh*t you know. You know where your station is, you know what your routine is

TBH

I worked a 12 hour shift 2day 9am - 9pm with a 1 hour journey each way meaning I wouldn't be back b4 10. So I got up 30mins earlier and detoured past the polling station on my way to the train station, took 5 mins and was only like 3 ppl in there.

While in theory u should be able to vote at 9.59 in reality you know its gonna be at its busiest 7-10 with possibility of queuing.

C/S making it a national holiday, or all firms/companies should give ppl at least a half day off.

I'm quite disappointed in Britain

I cannot believe that so many people switched from red to blue..

______________ >>>>>>>>>>>> knee jerk tory voting.

Despite the ugly blue landscape, perhaps a cause for optimism is that an overall Conservative majority wasn't delivered despite the combined cheerleading of The Sun, Mirror, Daily Mail, Times, Telegraph, Daily Star, Sunday Times, Sunday Telegraph, Express & Evening Standard.

Hopefully Lib/Lab can wrangle a referendum on electoral reform out of this hung parliament.

Guest El Padrino

so Labour can't even win now, KMT I'm never voting Liberal Democrats again

knew Enfield would end up Conservative, at least they couldn't stop Edmonton

The cons need 46 from 69 for an outright win but we're f*cked regardless, coz even if Brown sticks with a hung parliament he will be pushed faster than Dr Kelly. R.I.P