General Election Topic

Mr Q

Why are u dumb f*cks voting labour have u had your eyes closed for te past 13 years lol. Never in history have they balanced the books. Brown is a Scottish c*nt send him back and cut the rest of the jock bastards off too haha

Im baff too, same ppl complaining are the same ppl voting Labour

Why are u dumb f*cks voting labour have u had your eyes closed for te past 13 years lol. Never in history have they balanced the books. Brown is a Scottish c*nt send him back and cut the rest of the jock bastards off too haha

Im baff too, same ppl complaining are the same ppl voting Labour

too many ignorant ppl out here voting labour when they haven't got a clue makes me laugh.

I'm quite disappointed in Britain

I cannot believe that so many people switched from red to blue..

______________ >>>>>>>>>>>> knee jerk tory voting.

Despite the ugly blue landscape, perhaps a cause for optimism is that an overall Conservative majority wasn't delivered despite the combined cheerleading of The Sun, Mirror, Daily Mail, Times, Telegraph, Daily Star, Sunday Times, Sunday Telegraph, Express & Evening Standard.

Hopefully Lib/Lab can wrangle a referendum on electoral reform out of this hung parliament.

Bruv

Have you seen a copy of the Mirror lately?

They have been going at Cameron and the Tories HARD for months.

Their front page today is the swong-o-meter, with "Britain's doomed" on the Tory side.

Guest El Padrino

Best thing is if they form a new coalition government

Do electoral reforms and then have a winter general election in October

Basically.

also i think a coalition would be beneficial for certain social policy, or proportional representation or w/e they wanna call it

say u want weed legalised, now if there was just one party they would follow previous popular political fashion and patterns, do nothing creative

but if libs come in they might have enough deliberating power? i dunno JUST LEGAL WEED U FOOLS AND TAX IT = ECONOMY REBOOSTED

also i think a coalition would be beneficial for certain social policy, or proportional representation or w/e they wanna call it

say u want weed legalised, now if there was just one party they would follow previous popular political fashion and patterns, do nothing creative

but if libs come in they might have enough deliberating power? i dunno JUST LEGAL WEED U FOOLS AND TAX IT = ECONOMY REBOOSTED

For something like legalising cannabis you'd think they'd have to have a referendum surely?

In which case expect 85% of the UK to vote "NO".

Joke ting is Gordan Brown never was elected prime minister

He loses the general election and still carry’s on as prime minister

And uses the constitution as his excuse

Cameron is going to have to pile enough public pressure on him

This is going to be very interesting

Gordan Brown >>>> Robert Mugabe, saddam Hussain, Burmas Leaders

Joke ting is Gordan Brown never was elected prime minister

He loses the general election and still carry’s on as prime minister

And uses the constitution as his excuse

Cameron is going to have to pile enough public pressure on him

This is going to be very interesting

Gordan Brown >>>> Robert Mugabe, saddam Hussain, Burmas Leaders

Swear too many people think we live in America. You don't elect a prime minister mate. You vote for a local MP in your local constituency. If one party gets enough votes over all constituencies they get into power. The leader of the party is elected internally, and is not decided by the public.

read my previous post where I talk about the debates being a waste of time as we dont have a presidential system and then me talking about millerband being pm

i know this already sorry u have not taught me nothing I did not learn 14 years ago in year 8 at school

For something like legalising cannabis you'd think they'd have to have a referendum surely?

In which case expect 85% of the UK to vote "NO".

im talking in superlatives as what SHOULD happen, majority of public has been brainwashed by government and media rhetoric so obvioisly theyll vote no

read my previous post where I talk about the debates being a waste of time as we dont have a presidential system and then me talking about millerband being pm

i know this already sorry u have not taught me nothing

hmm

people should judge he parties on their policies (discussed on the debates) and the quality of their local candidtaes, not their leader's personality [in my opinion]