Mission Impossible: TYPICAL GERMANZ

For as good as he was in the first half Valencia went missing again in the secondhe should of been a real outlet I think we were unlucky We need two Central Midfielders one who will always sit back and hold(Maybe Hargreaves) and another one who will dictate the gameThen we can play 442 with Berbatov and Rooney upfront and maybe a striker in similar mold to Rooney as back upanyways didnt i say earlier this season i hope rooney dont turn into Shearer becuase no team built around him could win anything he just bagged 30+ a season non stop
LolCome on! are you serious? Why can't certain fans be humble in defeat. It's not even a 'I wanted Man U out ting' but Man U made a multitude of errors and they were beaten fair & square.The main one obviously being Rafael f*ck*ng up three times. The two fouls & not tucking away that chance where he shot accross the goal with Rooney unmarked & waiting.SAF reacted way too late a number of times. The main one allowing Rooney to start the 2nd half when it was clear for all to see he wasn't his usual self & was struggling. Carrick flopped hard against Olic to give Bayern their first goal.Nani had bare space to tuck it away but man froze & took too long to shoot.This was the killer one. Leading up Bayern's 2nd goal, you had 8 players back in the box (Bayern only 6) defending the Ribery corner yet Robben was left unmarked & Jesus did he have eternity to volley that ball in.I can go on but HELL NO WERE YOU UNLUCKY.