Mission Impossible: TYPICAL GERMANZ

I'm not as dissapointed as I would be as I thought we were getting knocked out tonight anyways - After the first 10 minutes I was obviously more optimistic, can't even blaim Rafael he played very well up until the sending off. If anyone I'm pissed at how sh*t Carrick is, and Bringing Berbatov on is just Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz u know man ain't gonna do anything lol.And apparantly we don't need much signings during Summer.

TBH our performance in the 1st game put us out,Bayern should not have beaten us over two legs quite frankly, Rafael is young and will hopefully learn from it, we played well but as soon as the red card was shown the writing was on the wall, the atmosphere told you that much.That guy shaking SAF's hand before the end compounded things, not even pissed off just hoped that this Bond thing the Glazers have pushed will result in big signings in the summer, With all due respect we started the game with a unfit Rooney, and our subs were O'Shea, (which was fair enough) and Berba and Giggs who arent really impact subs are they? and fergie wants to keep harping on about the squad is good enough, (our 11 is good enough but squad wise if we want to believe as Fergie said in 1999 our rivals our now all acrosss Europe we need to improve)I've been the biggest Nani critic over the years, but tonight i was prud of him he put in a good shift and gave 100% even without the goals. the thing that depressed me tonight was the atmosphere after we went down to 10 men, the crowd just gave up, i was listening to a FC united match at the same time and we were 4-0 down and the fans wouldnt stop singing, theres the difference. we need some serious re-inforcements in the summer but i wont hold my breath. fair play to Bayern hope they win it now. but they really shouldnt have beaten us tbh. Roll on Blackburn but it'll take alot to lift the team now and i expect Rooney to be on the bench at most. Macheda and Berba up front please, hopefully Villa take it out of Chelsea in the FA cup and spurs beat Arsenal next week.

This is why a man like Diouf should be on the bench, wether he f*cks up some shots or not he's gonna run them Bayern defenders all over the place and open up gaps for other United players. Berbatov is just not gonna do f*ck all unless he has Rooney beside him.