Mission Impossible: TYPICAL GERMANZ

Guest Intervention

OkHowhowHOWwas Rooney allowed to stay on the pitch that long when he was VISIBLY injured?He could not move at all, couldnt go in for a tackle, couldnt jump, you could see when he started running he needed to push off with his left and his left only, and everytime he stopped running he had to try and cushion his right footDoes Fergie have THAT little faith in berbatov?Carrick was poor again, he started alright, played a couple of lovely passes, one in particular that raked across the pitch to nani, that was where it ended.What he was trying to do with the f*ck*ng first goal I do not know, f*ck*ng poor, he also pussied out of the second goal with that stupid slideRafael with two stupid fouls after a brilliant performance, his one on van bommel was so idiotic it was unbelievable...I actually swore outloud when he got booked because I f*ck*ng knew he had to go another 70 minutes against ribery without basically conceeding another foulValencia did a v good job AGAINNani did wellStill so angry about rooneyjsdsasasdagfBerbatov, Carrick, Foster > Spurs

Guest Intervention

NoI literally do not think he touched the ball after he got injured, and he couldnt make any runsBerba could have done a good job holding up the ball and taking off pressure, bringing nani/valencia/gibson into playall rooney did was make it 11 vs 10 BEFORE we had a man sent off

• Upvote 1

Guest Intervention

Not even faith just sense tbh As for Berba I dont know why the f*ck he didnt even fully sprint down on the keeper the few times the ball was passed back to himLAZY CUNTI feel for him thoughnothing says 'I have no confidence in you' like last nightputting nani through the middle was a big mistake aswellwe are are with 10 men, under the kosh, we need to relieve the pressureand that is the idea yeaskeenfor f*cks sake

Said state of a affairs when a team like Man You, HAVE to play a injured player for that length of time
they didnt have to,sir alex just marking the team and tactics as totally one dimensional and desperate,rinse out the boy wonder so he is crippled b4 the world cup that is the only option

For as good as he was in the first half Valencia went missing again in the secondhe should of been a real outlet I think we were unlucky We need two Central Midfielders one who will always sit back and hold(Maybe Hargreaves) and another one who will dictate the gameThen we can play 442 with Berbatov and Rooney upfront and maybe a striker in similar mold to Rooney as back upanyways didnt i say earlier this season i hope rooney dont turn into Shearer becuase no team built around him could win anything he just bagged 30+ a season non stop