New Kits 2010/2011

Guest Intervention

what are you on about.

and if you "pop down to watch Brentford" why did you make the Volleyball team comment

if you dont like the kit then say so, the volleyball comment was just completly lost in translation as i dont speak Idiot.

slagging a team coz they're non league shows the Glory hunter and big tme charlie about you.

Like most of their fans i've become merely a follower of Manchester United (a fan from behind the TV), had a season ticket for many seasons and watched every home game of the treble season and 2 aways

saw great football and sh*t football, successful seasons and dissapointing seasons, got taken the piss out of by the club 1 too many times and decided enough was enough.

I obviously still love the club but i'm not prepared to attend any games while things are the way they are and i'm not justr talking about the Glazers, that was merely the straw that broke the camels back.

i made the choice to follow my "volleyball team and every season i'm increasingly happy i did so.

so on the question of who my team is my answer is FC United, and unlike when i say Manchester United i dont cringe when i say it.

Rant over