New Kits 2010/2011

Guest Intervention

real-madrid-10-11-adidas-home-shirt-leaked-3.jpg

Real Madrid home.

/

us-10-12-nike-home-kit-3.jpg

United States Men’s National Soccer Team home kit which draws inspiration from the team’s most famous victory over England and is the most environmentally-friendly, technologically-advanced kit in Nike's history.

Seen.

Why no badge?

I think the AST had questioned the commercial team on the change of badge, just found this on the AST (Arsenal Supporters Trust) site, might help some what (only skimmed it) but if they're the kits I like them a lot!

Would we have shirts with white sleeves next season? Someone said something along the lines of their being unique to Arsenal and another added how our current kit was too like Charlton Athletic’s. And, unsurprisingly, the blue away shirt came in for criticism, although Angus Kinnear assured us that the blue shirt outsold the yellow away shirts. We were told what a great deal of research Nike did into our collective shirt buying habits and our relationship with Arsenal (if anyone reading this has taken part in Nike's research, please tell us about it!) – Fox also added that until recently Arsenal hadn’t “engaged” with Nike as well as it could or should have done, but we were doing so now. They didn’t say so overtly, but I got the feeling we would have proper Arsenal shirts next season, with white sleeves.

Talk of Arsenal’s core visual brand attributes led onto the vexed subject of the club crest; the questioner observed how it was booed when it was first displayed at Highbury and asked if we could or would go back to something more traditional. Fox’s response was that he didn’t have a definite view and while he came from a background where regular changes to packaging and the visual aspects of the “product” were part and parcel of business life, he would take time to consider what to do here. He made it clear that any changes to the crest would be done after very careful consideration – he was clear that the crest embodied the club and we as the fans identified with it. The club wouldn’t change it just to sell more shirts.

PA-620052.jpg

Those adidas Taifun goalie shirts were f*ck*ng sick back in the day

/

This season is going to be swag for kits. Those inter and barca kits all look sh*t.

Good to see Arsenal doing some proper research with the fans about their kits. Wish West Ham would. Ours are always dead out.

So Logan is really going to quote me, edit my name out, not even acknowledge that we're talking about the same goalie kit but then go onto drop the image and talk some other sh*t even though I was the only person that even answered his question?

'daaaaam fam'

• Downvote 1

So Logan is really going to quote me, edit my name out, not even acknowledge that we're talking about the same goalie kit but then go onto drop the image and talk some other sh*t even though I was the only person that even answered his question?

'daaaaam fam'

does it really matter tho fam

what was u expecting ? a 30 min set on kiss

• Upvote 8

Na I was just saying tbh, don't get your knickers in a twist, of course it doesn't matter but I just found it strange. I mean why go through all that effort of editing when you can just quote and reply.

Back on topic, I think Brum fans choose well out of the 4 choices. They choose the bottom right one.

birmingham-city-10-11-xstep-kit-vote-1.jpg

Guest Malcolm Tucker

'daaaaam fam'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

'daaaaam fam'

:rofl:

'daaaaam fam'

'daaaaam fam'

lolvo.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

'daaaaam fam'