Live Political Leaders Debate - ITV1 - Tonight 8.30pm

Mr. Gayle

Are you German?

No, I'm English. What are you?

I think you're too much of an idealist. It's not realistic or practical that everybody can move anywhere they like. The world is an imperfect place.

:/

So it would be ok for everyone in poland to emmigrate to England but everyone in Jamaica shouldn't be allowed for all of them to emmigrate to England, yeah?

• Upvote 1

Are you German?

I think you're too much of an idealist. It's not realistic or practical that everybody can move anywhere they like. The world is an imperfect place.

So it would be ok for everyone in poland to emmigrate to England but everyone in Jamaica shouldn't be allowed for all of them to emmigrate to England, yeah?

The +1 you got for that post was from me by accident.

You do not deserve it.

• Upvote 1

What a scummy news paper

The Sun newspaper failed to publish a YouGov poll showing that voters fear a Liberal Democrat government less than a Conservative or Labour one.

The Liberal Democrats accused the newspaper, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch, of suppressing the finding. The paper, which endorsed Labour in the past three elections, declared its support for David Cameron during the Labour Party's annual conference last October. Like other Tory-supporting papers, it has turned its fire on Nick Clegg over his policies, pro-European statements and expenses claims since he won last week's first televised leaders' debate.

The Sun is full of sh*t.

The way they try to make Gordon Brown out like hes some kind of hopeless retard is pathetic.

And this is why (surprise surprise) so much of the British population have turned against him. Because they read anti-Brown propaganda in a newspaper that is notorious for for spreading BS.

Are you German?

You just don't get it, do you? As long as Britain is in the EU, there's little they can do about immigration from countries in the EU. If Jamaica was in the European Union, we would have unlimited immigration from there too. It has nothing to do with race or racism. Stop being stupid and grow up

The Sun is full of sh*t.

The way they try to make Gordon Brown out like hes some kind of hopeless retard is pathetic.

And this is why (surprise surprise) so much of the British population have turned against him. Because they read anti-Brown propaganda in a newspaper that is notorious for for spreading BS.

Gordon Brown is full of sh*t. That one eyed prick wasn't even elected. That joker can't even give a straight answer to a question someone asks him.

The sooner we get rid of him, the better.

The Sun is full of sh*t.

Gordon Brown is full of sh*t. That one eyed prick wasn't even elected. That joker can't even give a straight answer to a question someone asks him.

Is this guy Pollow?

• Upvote 1

The Sun is full of sh*t.

Is this guy Pollow?

someone people said he was ashman a couple pages back

Really interesting backlash to this advertising strategy from the Murdoch mandem.

Apparently James Murdoch and Rebekah Brooks (former editor of The Sun) bopped into the offices of The Independent and started giving it large to it's editor about it.

Sounds like something you'd see on The Thick of It or summat. Mudness.

David Cameron this week insisted a Conservative government would do "much more to protect and empower the Jewish community" and described learning about his Jewish ancestors as one of the highlights of his year.

The Conservative leader's comments came in a message to members of the Movement for Reform Judaism, which he used to make pledges on tackling anti-Semitism and education and to appeal for the support of community members in the upcoming election.

http://www.totallyjewish.com/news/national/c-13853/cameron-i-will-empower-uk-jews/

==============================================

yeh... run out and vote these CONS.

i wonder what the response would be if a party leader said this about his muslim/eastern european etc heritage.

• Upvote 1