Live Political Leaders Debate - ITV1 - Tonight 8.30pm

Mr. Gayle

I'm watching back on Youtube clips and its easy to see Cameron is the only guy who knows how to hold himself for the public. If you watch the delivery + body language its almost like how Blair was.

Not that I support the guy but he definitely knows what he's doing.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/apr/17/cameron-black-man-debate-gaffe

The "40-year-old black man" famously referred to by David Cameron in this week's televised election debate has hit out at the conservative leader for getting the story wrong.

Neal Forde was quoted by Cameron as being ashamed of Britain's "out-of-control" immigration system, but the Tory leader got the 51-year-old businessman's age wrong by 11 years.

He also told the audience of 9 million viewers that Forde had served in the Royal Navy for 30 years, when in fact he served for six.

Cameron referred to Forde, who runs a business supplying kitchen worktops, while speaking about immigration during the ITV debate on Thursday.

The Conservative leader said: "I was in Plymouth recently and a 40-year-old black man ... said, 'I came here when I was six, I've served in the Royal Navy for 30 years, I'm incredibly proud of my country. But I'm so ashamed that we've had this out-of-control system with people abusing it so badly'."

But Forde said the Conservatives did not have the answers to Britain's problems on immigration and, like Labour, had "forgotten the British people".

He said he had been teased by his friends and colleagues because of the inaccuracies in Cameron's anecdote.

"He said I spent 30 years in the navy when I was actually in for six years as a marine engineer," said Forde. "But at least he took 11 years off my age."

Forde, who has not yet decided who to vote for, was involved in the Icelandic "cod wars" in the late 1970s and left the service in 1980.

He said: "Britain needs immigrants. It's a rich and diverse country with a heritage to be proud of, but what I find unacceptable is that the politicians seem to care more about everybody else and forget the British people.

"What I want the politicians to tell me is what they are going to do to safeguard the British people from the immigrants who come here and commit serious crimes."

lol @ voting for them

wheres ? is he still banging for blue?

was just watching nick griffin on bbc news

apparently I can stay in the country its muslims and somalians he wants to get rid off

if they dont have a business in this country but I will still be offered 50k to make a new life in Jamacia. Lol'ed his way he made clear a division by saying ethinic minorites who have been in the country 40+ are bless but its the new ones he wants to get rid off. Thing is people are stupid enough to be cool with them comments. So seeing nick griffin on tv going to be a normal thing now or is it just the bbc that is supporting him?

I know my main gripe is that Last week the BBC said it will run some features on other parties apart from the main 3,

They mentioned green, ukip and bnp. So last week BNP had their feature about what they will do. This week I am expecting

To see a feature from the green party or ukip instead we get the bnp leader on spouting his nonsense which its so stupid I wont get into it.

So when will the bbc feature the green party and ukip? And will they have there leaders on speaking to the public about their ambitions and aims?

I really do hope the people of barking don’t fall victim to the guys propaganda same way the muslims of Bethnal green fell for George Galloways emotional blackmail few years back

lol@ camercon using a black man to talk about immigration

when hes gonna hit black people with the hardest forms of immigration scrutiny if he gets into power

and he wont have any black people in his cabinet when coming up with such policies.

im sure all 3 leaders will be in a black church soon talking about black on black crime

i cant beleive that labour or lib dems havent thought of this billboard to use for this f*ck*ng fake idiot

Him riding his bicycle with the slogan "change comes with a vote for conservatives"

and a car with maggy hitler, william vague, and all the other toffs in the back seat. like he did when faking it about being green when his shoes were brought by car smh

*will look for who to suggest it to*

why the f*ck are they wearing ties of the same colour as their party?

is this supposed to make me feel theyre repping?

f*ck ALL THIS ALQAEDA TALK YOU f*ck*ng ZIONISTS, Israel is your real ALqaeda

nick clegg getting his zionist swag on calling people Anti-semites smh..

all 3 parties are chatting sh*t and will do the same things in a different way.

labour will f*ck you in the arse, lib dems in the mouth, and conservatives with a dildo.