Weekend Football

Mr. Gayle

1200: BREAKING TEAM NEWS Rooney starts for Man Utd.Man City: Given, Onuoha, Kompany, Toure, Bridge, Johnson, De Jong, Barry, Bellamy, Tevez, Adebayor. Subs: Nielsen, Zabaleta, Ireland, Wright-Phillips, Santa Cruz, Vieira, Boyata.Man Utd: Van der Sar, Neville, Vidic, Jonathan Evans, Evra, Fletcher, Scholes, Gibson, Valencia, Rooney, Giggs. Subs: Kuszczak, Berbatov, Carrick, Nani, Rafael Da Silva, O'Shea, Obertan.Referee: Martin Atkinson (W Yorkshire)

Should've played Rafael,the longer he doesnt play after the Bayern game the worse the sending off will hit him. well at least we have options on the bench Today, hoping if were losing he throws on Nani, Obertan and Berba and we go gung-ho i would hate for us to go out on a wimper today even though there would be positives to that aswell. i wanna see alot fight today, if we play like we did against Blackburn we'll get Batteredthe league isn't over yet, If Spurs get a draw and we win, then the scousers can do somthing against Chelsea and we beat Spurs we'll take it. even though winning would mean we see no big name signings coming in,

Valencia to rape Bridge can see him getting a goal today we need another goal from midfield aswellhaving that pace on the bench may prove vital if the game is tight going into the last 20 but i agree he's gotta give them adequete time to make a impact but i'd rather have Rafael Nani and Obertan on the bench to come on against tired legs than Giggs Scholes and Neville Fletcher needs to be man of the match for us to get somthing here