Cameras

PopT

pos

nice to see you still going..

..I love editing but damn man i could not stick with it. it stopped making sense for me.. it was either join a major broadcaster on sh*t p, or move on to something else..

you looking to focus on music videos or wha?

Yeah I hear you man..

Its really time consuming as much as I love it.. but sometimes its not worth the hassle.

If I could pay someone to edit my work I would but most times I need to dictate & edit my own work to get it to my satisfaction..

The music video is okay.. Small change hear and there (Net videos)... Some projects are a walk in the park(point, shoot/ chop & render).

The big projects are the one but they are quite rare these days cuz most artists are tight with the budget.

Its been strange for me in the last year I have had wedding gigs , advertisement and interviews.... The weddings is very good money but boy, its a hell of a job. Last one took me 2 months to wrap up and even that I had to do some re-edit on it....

As long as I get to express my creative side I am good...

I am keeping my options open for now.. This industry has soo many doors. ..

Camera dons, I want to spend like £300 to £500.

I want to be able to take videos and pics, will be doing basic editing on home vid and sh*t.

Is it better to go for a camcorder or a camera considering my price range?

I dunno if people still use camcorders for casual sh*t anymore?

I just want to do video or pics and look at them like:

550x336px-LL-93d4d87c_South-Park-nice.jpeg

Panasonic video reveals Lumix GH3 Micro Four Thirds camera: 16MP, magnesium alloy, 60p video

panasonic-gh3-grab.jpg

hough the GH3 has yet to be formally introduced to the world, a video has just appeared on an official Panasonic YouTube channel that has either been posted accidentally or is deliberately intended to build hype in the run-up to Photokina. It mainly shows off the GH3 in a range of picturesque shooting situations, but the clip also spills a few key specs, including the presence of a 16-megapixel sensor, a new version of Panny's Venus Engine processor, a splash- and dust-proof magnesium alloy build and high-definition filming at up to 72Mbps and 60p -- although it's not clear if it handles full 1080 at that high frame-rate. We also see a a flip-out LCD that looks much the same as the GH2's, an f/2.8 12-35mm lens attached instead of the 14-42mm or 14-140mm glass that came bundled with that predecessor, and so far only evidence of a traditional black color scheme.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/14/panasonic-lumix-gh3-video/

I hope panasonic snatch the rug from under canon, canon have gotten lazy with their dslrs

IS what have been screaming..

canon still havent made a dslr that dhoots 1080 60p in 2012..

panasonic gh2 as atleast 50i at 1080 and the cam is almostv3 years old..

They still havent had a major improvment amongst the range

canon were never a respected brand in the movie world. until this dslr movement kicked off.

but canon dslr fans are like apple. They buy there next new thing regardless..

• Upvote 1