Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

Guest Medic
The twitter account that tweet was posted from wasn't a "verified" twitter account, there was no tick next to the account name.Although I do hope there is some truth to this rumour.
Not every twitter account has 'verified' despite being legit. Infact I read they put a complete stop to adding it on new accounts not too long ago.

SLOWLY BUT SURELY THE ARSENAL EMPIRE IS DISTINGRATING.WENGER USED TO BE ABLE TO CONVINCE HIS STARS TO STAY, PART OF WHY HE'S STAYED IN THE GOOD BOOKS FOR SO LONG BUT, EACH YEAR ITS GETTING HARDER.NASRICLICHYCESChttp://www.football-italia.net/jun5j.htmlGONE.TOLD YOU THIS ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO.EITHER YOU GET THEM TO SIGN, DONT f*ck AROUND FOR 2 MONTHS TRYING TO GET THEM TO SIGN THEN AT THE LAST MINUTE BUY SOME SHITE LIKE CHAMAKH, ARSHAVIN, SCQULLACHI TO SOLVE UR PROBLEMS THEN BLAME THE SQUAD POTENTIAL FOR UR DOWNFUL.f*ck OFF MATESERIOUSLY LOSING ITWILL f*ck*ng GO MAD IF WE SIGN SAMBA.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I blame Wenger and the board again if we lose Nasri.Van P, Nasri & Fabregas are our 3 stars, if we cant pay Nasri what he wants then we are the same team this summer that we have been for the past 5, there has been no change.

• Upvote 1

Would you offer Nasri 110k a week? Especially when the game plan from Nasri's agent might not actually be to ever sign a deal. 90 has become 110k, which could become 130k, then 150k, etc... It seems a stalling tactic, move the goal posts every time...Many just believe Nasri doesn't want to sign a new deal until Arsenal match his level of ambition.Basically Wenger has to again intervene Gazidas & the agent, who have deadlocked, and speak directly to Nasri and sell him the gas...

You say none of us know the facts then go on to say what you believe are facts (90k to 110k??)The FACTS are Nasri is vital to this team and we must do everything to keep him. We need to stop living in 1995, players have power nowadays and when they showcase there talent will want more.Why have we left it to the last year anyway? Wenger and the board have given the power to Nasri and his agent and so they must now pay.

• Upvote 2

With one year remaining, I'd try negotiate but if it came to it yes. Who else are we going to get that's as good as him taking into account we put transfer funds and wages under the same budget.Let me ask you a question, would you wait till the last year to renew one of our best player's contracts?

Just pay him the f*ck*ng moneyIm tired of all these backward movesin the long run none of it has payed dividends, its all about quitting while your ahead and pressing collect, none of this standoff whos got the biggest balls b/sLike I said before in the other thread, the matter of keeping our star players the likes off Nasri/Cesc/Clichy (to a certain extent) is the difference of this season being a progressive one or not.Dont give me no bullcrap about bringing in new players to replace them, dont care who the f*ck if it is Hazard, Benzima or even Messi.......its gonna take at least 2 seasons to get them settled into the league and then gotta f*ck about with formation etc.Now dont tell me that expecting new players having an immediate impact aint a greater gamble, you lot are are smart enough?? c'mon!

Many just believe Nasri doesn't want to sign a new deal until Arsenal match his level of ambition.
ThISbeen my fear of the "experiment" from day, what Evra calls the training camp, no trophies, no one who is actually talented wants to stayI reckon if we did make some major signings like Benzema that might one of the only ways left of convincing man like Nas, we are serious about trophies,but i dont think that will happen for obvious reasons ...

With one year remaining, I'd try negotiate but if it came to it yes. Who else are we going to get that's as good as him taking into account we put transfer funds and wages under the same budget.Let me ask you a question, would you wait till the last year to renew one of our best player's contracts?
Right see what you just said there, you'd negotiate, what did Wenger say...
"Regarding Nasri, one thing is absolutely sure, that we will not sell him to Manchester United. We have a financial disagreement with the player, and I will work on it during the summer, to ensure he will extend his contract."
Like I said we have been trying to do a deal with Nasri since last year.

Many just believe Nasri doesn't want to sign a new deal until Arsenal match his level of ambition.
ThISbeen my fear of the "experiment" from day, what Evra calls the training camp, no trophies, no one who is actually talented wants to stayI reckon if we did make some major signings like Benzema that might one of the only ways left of convincing man like Nas, we are serious about trophies,but i dont think that will happen for obvious reasons ...
Those days are over imolook at what happened last season when Wenger had to gass Cesc to stay, he probably gave him all the assurances in the world and probably told him we gonna be ambitious and try to win trophies......Ended up another trophy less season 6 years and counting look what happened, we brought in Chamack on the free and didnt even bother buying a new keeper/replace our defensive woes which even an idiot can see that this is THE ABSOLUTE BASIC. lucky that Szsezny came through otherwise boyyou man may not realise this but we aint got the time no more to give any more gas, with the likes of City emerging champions league is not even guaranteed no more.....So please tell me what can we possible say? All we can do now is put our money were out mouth is and pay the f*ck up.....Im even starting to wonder if we can attract any kind of big players at the moment so you can forget about that also