Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

Nasri told French newspaper l’Equipe: 'Yes, it was [the right time to leave], there are sure signs.'The departure of Cesc to Barcelona is one of them. The defeat against Birmingham in the League Cup final was very harmful for the minds.'Arsenal remains a big club, but the building of Emirates Stadium changed a lot of things. It has changed the ambitions, so far. But it is not Arsene Wenger, it is the club’s politics, the officials.Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2031758/Samir-Nasri-Arsenal-compete-Premier-elite.html#ixzz1WWTD72n5
wenger just needs to come out and tell us whats happening. faceless suits in the boardroom are sitting there counting their money while the media drags wengers name and reputation through the dirt.

Now united mods are abusing powers in this roomSeriously just get the f*ck out and don't come backSwear u guys created this room to keep us out according to ur leader ice
whos abusing their powers you f*ck*ng baby before i really abuse themtulse has been causing havoc on these forum for years, im obviously playing around with him you d*ckheadyeah to seperate stupid topics like these worshipping Mertesacker & Andre Santos
Your a hypocrite and you've banned me for less than what your doing in here.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fenerbache have announced the signing of Santos to you lot apparently
im fully baffed as to why we were not in for Enrique. sh*t does not make sensewhole thing has me likecam-o.gif/ sho you honestly believe this squad can get top 4? we'll be lucky to get top 6shit got real we not fighting a villa who will f*ck up over time, spurs and liverpool have far stronger squads atmat this rate our comp will be a stoke city, our squad is paper thin we can go in depth over seasons but im gonna keep things current this situation is terminal right now, no over reaction or knee jerk. we got lucky vs udinese, created nothing vs liverpool.we need 4 good signingsboy this santos is not sounding promising, lack of players/value excuse is bullshit
4th or 5th I said, Liverpool look stronger so 5th ATM but if we sign players then I would think we should be able to compete until January then assess our over chances of 4th knowing we are prone to fade and I'd expect Liverpool to improve. We might need a January addition to boost our chances. Spurs haven't addressed most of their weaknesses, Adebayor could make a difference though as they have needed to upgrade on a striker or 2 for a long time.. This situation has been on the cards and it will be our top 4 place in jeopardy for the foreseeable future now that City will become established title challengers but surely Wenger saw this developing so I await his response..Don't get me wrong, our squad is a mess and our 11 is slacking but Liverpool are the only team that look to be going in the right direction beyond our current level.We're lucky Villa and Everton aren't as threatening as in the past too.

On returning to Korea in 2013 for military service…Yes it is true. I don’t feel rushed [to make a mark at Arsenal]. I just feel really proud to have two and a half years at Arsenal. They are the last team I will be with before I go back to Korea from Europe. I am really happy about that. I will do my best to show what I can do in the next two and half years.