Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

if he's going we need another striker, when rvp gets injured we left with our new gook SSM'VillaAMGenuine CF (not no sh*t boy ligue 1 shithouse like Gignac)Merci Boceau
We're getting Gignac brahs http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2993192/cam-o.gif/wenger gone ruthless, he's clocked most these youths and experience are sh*t. "he's cleaning house"

Arsenal Football Club can confirm the signing of Brazilian defender Andre Santos on a long-term contract. The 28-year-old international joins the Gunners from Super Lig champions Fenerbahce, for whom he has played since 2009. Santos supplanted Roberto Carlos as the team’s first-choice left-back in his first season in Turkey and went on to make 52 league appearances, scoring 10 times. Sao Paulo born Santos’ career also includes a campaign with Brazilian giants Corinthians and a three-year spell with Figueirense, from where he took in loans with Flamengo and Atletico Miniero.He received his first senior cap for Brazil in the 2009 Confederations Cup, helping them to victory in the tournament, and has so far represented his country on 22 occasions.Arsène Wenger said: “Santos is a quality player, with the ability to both defend well and get forward and help with attacks. He has experience in the Champions League and for Brazil and has proven he can deliver at the highest level. We welcome Santos to the Club and look forward to him having a big impact for us.”Upon completing his move, Santos said: "I am delighted to have signed for Arsenal. It was one of my dreams to play for a major European football club and I have accomplished this. I am very happy to be part of this team. All the Brazilians who came to this club spoke wonders about it and I am delighted to be part of the Arsenal family."Andre Santos will wear the No 11 at Arsenal and will have A.Santos on the back of his shirt.
Arsenal.com

Mertesacker confirmed on Arsenal.comLooking forward to the Vermsacker combo.Also Santos looks quality going forward, guys got skills/From Matt Law (Express) on Twitter - "Told arsenal is a mad-house today and they're working v v hard to get a midfielder. No definitive progress as yet though"

Arsenal has confirmed they have agreed terms with Werder Bremen to sign German international defender Per Mertesacker. At 26, the 6ft 6in centre-back has significant experience at both club and international level.Mertesacker has enjoyed eight seasons in the German top flight - five with Werder Bremen and three with Hannover 96 - making 221 league appearances in total and finding the net on 19 occasions. The former Werder Bremen captain also played 53 times in Europe for the Green-Whites, including the 2009 Europa League Final. In 75 games for Germany, Mertesacker has helped his country to the Semi-Finals of the 2006 and 2010 World Cups and to the Final of the 2008 European Championship. The deal is subject to the completion of formal registration processes.
Arsenal.com1 more?