Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

everyone on srk ignores so i tried out stuff myself

you can do the m,h,F+h do it till the hit where she does a headbutt and cancel that into medium slip and loop the combo 3 times if you do a light at the beggining it seems to only work twice im still having trouble with weapon switches so there is room for loads more damage otg and relaunches

Apparently the brady guide pretty tells everything about her but no clue how to get hold of it her paper slips are +6 on block which can only mean good things

Guest Flat Eric

rah

was considering getting this game but if you veterans aint even feeling i doubt i will feel

but those episode trailers got me gassed when i watched them yesterday

ah fock

While it is only the first 196 pages which covers the basics,

as well as all the Marvel Characters (except the unlockables)

at least its something to tie you guys over until tomorrow,

at which time I will have scanned and uploaded everything.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XUM01WWS

will post the rest tomorrow

:shiftyninja:

• Upvote 9

how the f*ck do you stop a c*nt using doom spamming his beam from the other side of the screen without chipping you to death when you block? or his beam hits you everytime you try to advance high or low. I was using wolverine. Advancing felt impossible.

then after i kill his doom the f*cker uses deadpool to dash away and spam guns as soon as he gets to the other side of the screen

made me want to smash my disc at the disgusting turtle behaiviour

how the f*ck do you stop a c*nt using doom spamming his beam from the other side of the screen without chipping you to death when you block? or his beam hits you everytime you try to advance high or low. I was using wolverine. Advancing felt impossible.

then after i kill his doom the f*cker uses deadpool to dash away and spam guns as soon as he gets to the other side of the screen

made me want to smash my disc at the disgusting turtle behaiviour

Heavy Berserker Slash crosses up at the right distance, and its mad quick.

If u time it before he shoots his projectile you should run behind him then slash him