Chubby Girls

Michel Kane

BBM's been exchanged.Phase 1, completed.
How did it go down?
olWalked into the room where she was alone revising.Pretended I was doing the same exam & asked her for help. Gave me a few points. Gradually, the convo became more casual.I pulled out my BB & started playing around with it because I saw she had one.She suggested we exchange pins.We did.Gonna message her tonight & move from there.Bang, took 10 mins.This NEXT slim ting I'm working on though. If you saw the MADNESS I've had to go through today....

How did it go down?
olWalked into the room where she was alone revising.Pretended I was doing the same exam & asked her for help. Gave me a few points. Gradually, the convo became more casual.I pulled out my BB & started playing around with it because I saw she had one.She suggested we exchange pins.We did.Gonna message her tonight & move from there.Bang, took 10 mins.This NEXT slim ting I'm working on though. If you saw the MADNESS I've had to go through today....
LOL, Pace yourself Raf.

How did it go down?
Good luck G :DLMAO

5'11, and many stones heavy is what I beat. Fat bitches stay wet, thighs rubbing on each other all day long.....musky smell but the p*ssy is good coz it stays wet.Happy f*ck*ng
:D:D u kno when u feel a bit shook jus readin dem sizes

Bruv you created multiple accounts and systematically used them to neg another user hundreds of times, all within the space of an eveningif you can't quite grasp why that is f*ck*ng weird, then quite clearly your logic and general way of thinking is fundamentally flawed it's nothing to do with " hating brooks ", we are just stating factson another note - I swear u created an account which you used to impersonate ashman and then proceeded to serenade queen bee with chants such as " p*ssy, p*ssy, p*ssy "
LOL what??? Maths boy & that Ashman??? No I never did. 1. Maths boy knew sh*t about Queen bee that I didn't know, used to go on about equation I don't need to know, clearly knew a lot about Ashmans personal life more than the average viper. That other Ashman took pictures from Ashmans facebook, I don't have Ashman on my facebook. If anything that was probably Ceazy. Ashman kept going on about that kengi dude or whatever his name was who he claims is dark white. How could I get Queenbee's pictures if I don't know her or have her on my facebook?/I negged him 38 times in a day then I done the same the next day when he made the topic because it pissed him off whilst he was doing one thing (creating a topic and moaning about it getting negged) but saying something else
Oh he's negging me he's an idiot....oh I don't care, it doesn't bother me
You see it there?/AGAIN, I dead your argument. When ever I get baited, I admit it, like people didn't know who Brooks was & I admitted it, I've always done that but don't announce myself like a stupid f*cking prick for attention.
You think you are smart innit Justin. How comes every argument from you is the same "how could I get so and so's pictures if I dont have them on Facebook" You really are a melon you know that? I have just identified something...I have you on my MSN and when I just logged in to check my email it stated that "ash has a new display picture"ashmundo.jpgand do you know what this means?Every time I upload new photos, you can see the same and do indeed have access to my photos.BAITED!!!

Bruv you created multiple accounts and systematically used them to neg another user hundreds of times, all within the space of an eveningif you can't quite grasp why that is f*ck*ng weird, then quite clearly your logic and general way of thinking is fundamentally flawed it's nothing to do with " hating brooks ", we are just stating factson another note - I swear u created an account which you used to impersonate ashman and then proceeded to serenade queen bee with chants such as " p*ssy, p*ssy, p*ssy "
LOL what??? Maths boy & that Ashman??? No I never did. 1. Maths boy knew sh*t about Queen bee that I didn't know, used to go on about equation I don't need to know, clearly knew a lot about Ashmans personal life more than the average viper. That other Ashman took pictures from Ashmans facebook, I don't have Ashman on my facebook. If anything that was probably Ceazy. Ashman kept going on about that kengi dude or whatever his name was who he claims is dark white. How could I get Queenbee's pictures if I don't know her or have her on my facebook?/I negged him 38 times in a day then I done the same the next day when he made the topic because it pissed him off whilst he was doing one thing (creating a topic and moaning about it getting negged) but saying something else
Oh he's negging me he's an idiot....oh I don't care, it doesn't bother me
You see it there?/AGAIN, I dead your argument. When ever I get baited, I admit it, like people didn't know who Brooks was & I admitted it, I've always done that but don't announce myself like a stupid f*cking prick for attention.
You think you are smart innit Justin. How comes every argument from you is the same "how could I get so and so's pictures if I dont have them on Facebook" You really are a melon you know that? I have just identified something...I have you on my MSN and when I just logged in to check my email it stated that "ash has a new display picture"ashmundo.jpgand do you know what this means?Every time I upload new photos, you can see the same and do indeed have access to my photos.BAITED!!!
I didn't even know I had you on my msn. I haven't been on msn since facebook became popular. How can you find some long way of getting someones photo?Come on now, if anything it is you. You make accounts then pretend to be someone else who pretends to be you. You're on some next drug mate, making up a guys name and you & Chloe pretending it's someone else.You need to look at this person if it isn't you & allow saying I was you.

beating girls with meat on them>>>>>>they wobble and parts of themselves slap against other parts of themselves, sum come like a one-girl round of applause.dont be surprised if this becomes a thing for u afterwards
:D :D :D
LMFAO
:D that was a good one

only ever got head of fat chicks, did f*ck a chunky chick at uni but i wouldnt class her fat, thick thighs, back off, smallish tits, nice face at certain angles id say 6 or 7 out of 10fat girls love to be open with me/make it bait they are on it i take offence like am i really on her level, could never go thru with it

Guest Malcolm Tucker
only ever got head of fat chicks, did f*ck a chunky chick at uni but i wouldnt class her fat, thick thighs, back off, smallish tits, nice face at certain angles id say 6 or 7 out of 10fat girls love to be open with me/make it bait they are on it i take offence like am i really on her level, could never go thru with it
:D