Do White Men Just Want Us for Sex???

gemma

The generalisation is so 1998.Black girls are some of the biggest f*cking whores I know.Black girls are the new 1998 white girl.
i was gonna respondbut in truththe blatant contradictions of yur post speak more for yur stupidity than i ever could
The fact that you took this thread, let alone anything I posted in this pathetic thread, serious, is the biggest fail IN this thread.Hang yourself.

Guest Yilmaz

havent or wont read anyone else's posts except OP's butIn my experience, middle class white men liking black women is a fad or a fetish...Which means they either f*ck/date a few because they like the "exotic" nature of them, OR they love them so much they end up marrying one

From my experience, it's usually Oriental girls that White men seem to have a sexual fetish for. That's just from my experience though.
who doesn't have an asian fetish though? lol @ not being intrigued, I don't even understand it but yeah
I don't. I much prefer girls with curves, breast, back off, sex appeal and thick thighs, which Oriental girls generally don't have. I could say more, but I don't want to be offensive. I honestly don't see what it is with them. I did once deal with this one chick though, but she was half White with a developed body.

When people make comments as though they can speak for every white woman or every black woman.Have we not all been through the stage in life where we are all smart enough to realise being a whore is not identified through race but our actions?
Yes agreed, race doesn't matter, if your a slag then your a slag.