world cup provisional squads

Gunner

Upson over Dawson :S

SWP over A.Johnson :S

Barry over Huddlestone :S (hes not going to feature until the latter stages so what is the point in bringing him ffs such a limited player)

Heskey over Bent :S

We aint making it out the group stages

This come like some WWF moment where Capello takes off his mask and reveals Les Reed

Germany will wait until the eleventh hour to decide which player will be axed from their final 23-man World Cup squad, team manager Oliver Bierhoff has revealed.

Their preliminary 27-man squad for South Africa has already been reduced to 24 after captain Michael Ballack, midfielder Christian Traesch and defender Heiko Westermann were ruled out with injuries.

And one more player is facing the drop, with defender Andreas Beck or one of the six strikers rumoured to be the most likely candidates.

"The deadline by (world soccer's governing body) Fifa is tonight at midnight and we will use the time until then to decide and hand in our list," said Bierhoff.

"We want to have the time to inform the player calmly after the last training. That will take place in the evening."

Brutal

Germany coach Joachim Low has branded deciding which player to cut as 'brutal'.

"This decision is indeed very difficult because simply you are sending home a player who had hopes of playing in the tournament and always dreamed of the World Cup," added Bierhoff.

Germany have been drawn in Group D of the event and will face Serbia, Australia and Ghana.

So what's Oliver Bierhoff's role in comparison to Joachim Low...???????

Baffed what Bent needs to do

Scores nuff, think against most of the big teams too

He needs to do what he does for Sunderland in an England shirt.

Japan game was his last chance and he blew it. Wasn't entirely his fault cause he would've had more chances if Lennon was playing on the right and Walcott was outside the stadium somewhere playing in traffic.

Baffed what Bent needs to do

Scores nuff, think against most of the big teams too

Scored 2 vs Chelsea, 1 vs Utd, 1 vs Arsenal, 1 vs 'Pool, 2 vs Spurs..

If Bent had the amount of game time Heskey had im sure he would merk.

We all know Heskey is there just for Rooney, any donkey

PMSL @ 8 shots on target and...

10 - In 58 caps for England, Emile Heskey has provided 10 assists, 7 of them coming in 2004 or earlier and none in tournaments. Target.

[Eddie Murphy Raw]"what have you done for me lately?"[/Eddie Murphy Raw]

Japan game was his last chance and he blew it.

pardon??

Bent did well, his hold up play was good, made some superb runs, linked up well, and won headers

Capello is a guy who picked Milner to play in CM ahead of Gerrard, he has taken this long to clock Walflower is a nothing player, Capello will cost England the world cup..

Why would u pick Heskey when Bent is more mobile??

@Anelka, I wanted Bent in/Heskey out

I'm saying Bent blew it cause he didn't score. Cause you know if he scored the papers and the media would've created a bandwagon that would've put pressure on Capello and the FA to pick him

what is that donkey heskey doing in the squad

yh he can hold the ball up, but he cnt finish

he missed a sitter against japan, that even defenders like terry would have buried ( LOL TERRY HAS SCORED 6 GOALS FOR ENGLAND AND HESKEY HAS SCORED 7, MY MAN HAS SCORED ONLY 1 MORE GOAL THAN A CENTER BACK)

imagine that was in the knockout stages and that wanker did that

FFS

• Downvote 1

@Anelka, I wanted Bent in/Heskey out

I'm saying Bent blew it cause he didn't score. Cause you know if he scored the papers and the media would've created a bandwagon that would've put pressure on Capello and the FA to pick him

I though capello should of let ben stay for at least 70 minutes, first half to prove him self was pretty short for me