(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

BEEN BANGIN OUT MONSTER HUNTER ON PSPso hooked cant even be F'd with ssf4 atmgonna buy it tonigth anyway and f*ck about
IS THERE ONLINE???IF SO IMA DLOAD NOW
yeh u can play online via ADHOC on ur ps3 (download from psn store for free)need to have a WIRED connection set up to ur ps3 tholove this game as its all bout skillu can kill sum high lvl monsters without havin good armour and weapons if u got the skillits jokes tho coz my character looks proper trampy compared to my m8s as iv kinda jus started

Abel's U2 is sick./f*ck you Capo. I was hoping to stay on top in endless battle since it's bare scrubs :D Cody seems to be tough for Viper. They definitely f*cked up the BKs.
I think its in Vipers favour. Cody can't do much apart from zonk on wakeup. On wake up you should be free as well, found an option select last week when playing Former.

Dudley is gonna be high mid teir i swear he has EXACTLY the same bad match ups as Abel except Abel beats Guile and Deejay Guile, Deejay, Chun, Zangief, Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Sagat are all gay match upsAbel vs Dudley is jokes whoever gets knocked down loses 6-4 in dudleys favour though

for those who missed the ryan vs femi matchhttp://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6535833/Yo titan, cody at the moment is FRAY for viper i think, you shouldnt have too much trouble if you rush him down. are you lot still online? ill jump on in abit./Lupasan >>>>>>>>

I literally have no idea of the match ups. To me it looked like Cody could beat everything. The jumping crossover beat everything. I'm starting to think wake up EX BK ain't a viable option against jump ins anymore.Capo you see me playing against that Dudley player? I know you saw that Ken match. Some swag guys online.

Oh my days the SF4 jerks moved on to super. Just played a ranked battle withan Adon player who spammed the wall dive and srk type move. I lost the round and was shocked to see that the other guy wins. Mother f*cker put it to one round./Is it not possible to set up player matches or do you have to do endless battle or team battle to play with people you invite?