G-money (MOB)

PopT

f*ck feds still

why?

If i lived in wood green i wouldnt want these gangster gro's terrorising the streets.

I take my hat off to the police.

ahhh shut up u useless pest. the people who he's "terrorising" are involved in the same things as him

ur mum shopping for beef caserole at morrisons and your dad getting pissed at yates have nothing or never had anything to fear

f*ck*ng idiot.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

what is considered gang affiliated / insinuating music is all relative tho

1 mans hustler another mans mathmatician and all that

as ppl say, if u make the best out of a pissy situation, this may inspire him to dig deeper in creative expression, not what he says but how he says it

spit in moors code i say

The video where he went Lightfoot was different. Funny thing is he was making tunes with Fari and them man not too long ago.I'm doing my dissertation of this exact thing, cultural geographies of gangs pretty much. Think that these youngers are actually taking these man seriously! Things have changed massively, you can't act like man posting up a video where someone could potentially have been shot is standard. It's overly reckless.

I understand the Gaynors are a serious family, but they ain't above the law. Nuff man are getting shift behind the sh*t they do or say online, believe that!

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...