Resturant Bill

PopT

anyone got a peri's near them (peri peri chicken land or what ever) like nandos but more spicy and cheaper..had to bring it up because i got a extra hot half a chicken, fries, spicy rice and corn on the cob infront of me and i swear its the best food you can get for £5.50 anywhere in the world

never paid in an expensive restruant, family occasions paid for

did go TGI opposite trocodero with a few man few chicks bout 16 of us remember the bill was bare high (drinks) and nobody was owning up to anything (all black people)

then some asians or somalians start screwing 3 of the mandem from outside trocodero not knowing 4 of us are still inside tgi's so we come out they tell us wag1 and my boy (very hype) straight dashes a glass bottle at them from across the road so they duck out the girls are tellin us to leave it so we go trocodero am i spelling it right? Went TGI in miami and there was the fattest guy i seen munching a few plates of food he done a massive burp and the guy sitting infront of him turns around about to say something looks the fat guy up and down and he "ewww" haha i burst out laughing was like a scene from a movie, tgi's is always eventful

40 ish tops

that was with lobster and othershit as well

dont know how it could be 2bill(for two people) and sh*t unless your gettin bare drinks in

I'm not even gonna lie bruv but where did you eat that, I have never eaten lobster in a restaurant but I wouldnt imagine seeing it as a main course priced at less than fifteen or twenty pounds.

But yeah fill me in on this restaurant and was it any good...might have to reach

some chinese joint in golders green

think it was £18 or suttin and a couple of beers and some other smaller sh*t. lobster is banging though tried it that day and would definitely get some if I went there in the future

was filling enough

went venice as well with school and my ex that was quite pricey but dont really count that cos that was some gassed trip

dont like over spending on food. not worth it unless its a special occasion

Lol I'm replying to a user called 'Mr.Skeng' a murderous crook, wanted by police, who uses this forum to wage war, on a subject of living out online fantasy lives.

:confused:

My brain deffinatly needs rest

when did i say i was a murderer? d*ckhead.

real sh*t aint no fantasy out here you wouldnt know that living in your recluse austrian village.

about you tipped the waiter a bill lol.

/

shut up DST you make sh*t music

Lol I'm replying to a user called 'Mr.Skeng' a murderous crook, wanted by police, who uses this forum to wage war, on a subject of living out online fantasy lives.

real sh*t aint no fantasy out here you wouldnt know that living in your recluse austrian village.

about you tipped the waiter a bill lol.

/

sorry i dont want any trouble, i know ur on the roads.

we kl dawg we kl

/

around 250 but tipped a score

Venice dinner for 2

wow im far from them levels

lol at thinkin woodpecker aint gassin

truss.

woodpecker is the biggest bullshitter on here

You man are simply idiots.

250 aint a lot to spend at a restaurant in Venice.....certain bottles of wine might be more than that in itself.....even a bottle of house wine would start at 30 at the cheaper restaurants.

Nah

Nah? Are you on crack? What kinda cruddy restaurants do you eat in you f*ck*ng wasteman?

Is this the same guy that said the canals dont stink in the summer?

f*ck*ng goon, man goes somewhere once and thinks he owns the place.

relax bro

mums from venice still all her fam live there

Suppose you will get expensive places everywhere but to generalise like that I dont agree with. Venice in general is pretty cheap if you want to eat good you just need to know where to eat

only a mug would chose to go to an overpriced restaurant and pay extortionate fees just for the sake of it.

In fact the best restaurant I have ever been to was in venice. Was about 9/10 of us and we end up paying about £80 euros overall. food was exquisite

bruv lol kervan is so cheap for what you get

there was a time like 08 early 09 times where i had so much cash money and spare time that me and my girl went to every restaurant anyone recommended or looked nice in london like 3/4 times a week for at least 6 months sure i talked about it before

and some of the bills were mad places with 30% service charges as standard but im sure we never put down more then 3 bills

never spent much in groups though tight or poor people always seem to dictate where we eat

around 250 but tipped a score

Venice dinner for 2

wow im far from them levels

lol at thinkin woodpecker aint gassin

truss.

woodpecker is the biggest bullshitter on here

You man are simply idiots.

250 aint a lot to spend at a restaurant in Venice.....certain bottles of wine might be more than that in itself.....even a bottle of house wine would start at 30 at the cheaper restaurants.

Nah

Nah? Are you on crack? What kinda cruddy restaurants do you eat in you f*ck*ng wasteman?

Is this the same guy that said the canals dont stink in the summer?

f*ck*ng goon, man goes somewhere once and thinks he owns the place.

relax bro

mums from venice still all her fam live there

Suppose you will get expensive places everywhere but to generalise like that I dont agree with. Venice in general is pretty cheap if you want to eat good you just need to know where to eat

only a mug would chose to go to an overpriced restaurant and pay extortionate fees just for the sake of it.

In fact the best restaurant I have ever been to was in venice. Was about 9/10 of us and we end up paying about £80 euros overall. food was exquisite

This is the part where I decide to ignore the rest of your post, Venice is known as one of the most expensive city's in Europe :Y:

I hope you do know that Venice is not just St Mark's Square

like saying London is confined Leicester square you silly tourist

lets just end this discussion, ur ballin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yilmaz

told some wife material id take her to nobu

she works for a hedge fund and is just wow levels

this will be happening within the next week or two

i shudder to think what the bill will be saying