When do you want to Die?

The Somalian

then thats quantity over quality

just saying

Im unsure if you just disagree that lifes the longest thing you will experience regardless of how long you live 2yrs or 85 yrs or if you just dont get it?

Because by your statement your saying 25 years life would mean quantity over quality, So therefore any life is quantity over quality even 2 yrs.

Anyway I just believe life is the longest experience we will ever have, I also believe you can have a life of living for 80 yrs and still have had a better quality of life than someone who only lived till there 20s. We are only human its only natural to disagree. Some people are just neg happy i guess.

• Upvote 1

I was on the train yesterday looking at the tracks and Ryda came into my mind, young 1 that passed away a few years back, those that were on RWD may remember

I wanted to make a topic for people to take a second to just hold him in their thoughts but I'l just point it out here still

• Downvote 1

then thats quantity over quality

just saying

Im unsure if you just disagree that lifes the longest thing you will experience regardless of how long you live 2yrs or 85 yrs or if you just dont get it?

Because by your statement your saying 25 years life would mean quantity over quality, So therefore any life is quantity over quality even 2 yrs.

Anyway I just believe life is the longest experience we will ever have, I also believe you can have a life of living for 80 yrs and still have had a better quality of life than someone who only lived till there 20s. We are only human its only natural to disagree. Some people are just neg happy i guess.

im not disgreeing that life is the longest thing you will experience.

i didnt mean living 25 years means quantity over quality.

"You wont experience something any longer than that"

is why i said that.

i didnt neg you.

this is all long.

bye

Guest Esquilax

In relation to what you experience/ do with your life, how it pans out etc life IS short

Your life lasts your entire life - it goes without saying it's 'the longest thing you'll ever do' whatever that even means

(It doesn't mean anything- ever 'do'? Do what? Live? The f*ck?)