Is There A Difference Between Having Fun And Being A Slag?

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Yilmaz
By ViP2 standards, yes. By regular standards, no.
the implications of this sentence are irritating and kindah liberal bitch boyish imo
You whinge too much. Nobody cares.
all the negroids on this forum whinge too much
  • Downvote 1

This having fun ting is an angle created by loose females to try and validate their behaviour./Slightly off topic does anybody find it a bit concerning how many females are interested in celebrities who condone sloreish behaviour ie Sex and the City and Jordan, sometimes I think most of them have a deep underlying passion to slore out

Sagat, are You saying all single women who want sex should just rot and go without?
*Sighs*
A woman who enjoys casual sex is a whore. I don't care if people define the term 'whore' by sleeping with anyone and/or everyone or just picks a casual partner. How big a whore is not an issue either. A whore is a whore.
Is what I said, and is what I'm saying. How on God's green forsaken earth do you go from what I said to what you have written?

Guest Lens

a woman who enjoys casual sex...if she single and having sex with someone outside of a relationship surely that's casualso i'm asking, should all women outside of relationships go without sex?

Guest Lens
Am I the ruler of all?No.Does my opinion matter to most people?No.HOWEVER, will I think she's a whore?Yes.Do I think they should go without?No. People make their own decisions and live with the consequences, good or bad.Does that make me a hypocrite?Yes.Welcome to 2010.
I think You need the welcoming to 2010 with Your old school women shouldnt enjoy sex mindset

By ViP2 standards, yes. By regular standards, no.
the implications of this sentence are irritating and kindah liberal bitch boyish imo
You whinge too much. Nobody cares.
misread yur words, i retract my previous statement/i whinge too much?too easy tbh

a woman who enjoys casual sex...if she single and having sex with someone outside of a relationship surely that's casualso i'm asking, should all women outside of relationships go without sex?
not reallya woman that enjoys casual sex frequently with different partners is at the very least loose imo

pretty sure lens was raised by a prostituteor is a woman posting as a maleeither way the amount of men expressing whores opinions in this topic is harrowinglet me ask you this,if 99 % of priests are paedophiles is it wrong to call them paedophilesserious q
nearly spat out my protein shake

pretty sure lens was raised by a prostituteor is a woman posting as a maleeither way the amount of men expressing whores opinions in this topic is harrowinglet me ask you this,if 99 % of priests are paedophiles is it wrong to call them paedophilesserious q
I'm not trying to be deliberately obtuse, but that analogy doesn't really make sense. Are you saying that 99% of women are slags?

If a girl has a 'f*ck buddy', and isn't out every night f*ckinf randoms, don't think she's a slag. Most 'f*ck buddies' end up having a relationship anyways, one always catch feelings. The 'you can't f*ck anyone else' discussion<<<<<<<Just progresses to a relationship from there tbh. Any other thing that involves multiple partners = slut.Lol at the prostitute comment. Lens, you joke.

I'm not trying to be deliberately obtuse, but that analogy doesn't really make sense. Are you saying that 99% of women are slags?
i was going to mention it, but i thought y even bothertbh comments like that provide loose women the shield they need to carry on with their behaviourif women are the priest in that analogy then its obviously a childish exageration that just comes across like u've got issues against womenthe type of thing that will allow a vip2 whore to say "i guess by vip2 standards i'm a whore then", when in truth most people would be ashamed if their sister or daughter was doing what she is doingsame effect as all this any girl that goes to a rave 3 times a month is a whore typa talkthere is a difference between a whore, loose girl and a girl with a bad mentality (a bad mentality in yur opinion)when u just paint them all with the whore brush u just serve to dillute the words meaning and allow actuall whores and loose women to say u just have unrealistic standardsits 8 in the morning and i've still not slept excuss the unprovoked rant
  • Upvote 6

like i said before everyone will have or has had at least one whorish time in their life and once tainted always tainted (in my opinion). Yes i WILL paint them all with the same whore brush because i have better things to do than separate whores into categories, lol at those who do.make no mistake about it, YOUR GIRL IS A WHORE in my opinion, if not its only a matter of time before the right combo of man & situation comes along to turn her out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1