Lowkey - The Warning

Taurus

Guest Triple XXX

i dont see why he would try it?

like what benefit did he see coming out of this?

his fans wont even know who low key is anyway so i guess he's cool

MrMajoristic RT @LexD44: I heard on the 21st of December 2012 they're going to fire #chipmunkshead into space to block the meteor from destroying earth

SongwriterStarz RT @PiddyPyro: Which is longer..black peoples church or #chipmunkshead?

RealistWest RT @SongwriterStarz: RT @DiremanOfficial: #ChipmunksHead has its own blackberry pin! 31G4H34D!

SongwriterStarz RT @TheVujanic: #chipmunkshead has caused too many fatalities when doing the Migaine Skank.

:lmao:

• 5 months later...
Guest Waka Flocka Dave

i tried to search for other Lowkey topics but they wouldnt open for some reason so i have to use this

am i the only one that clocks he did this wrong?, im assuming he was aiming for what Papoose did, in papoose's version every single word was from that single letter in the alphabet

but hes adding words like and, if, or, with, I, for, when, I'm, by, as, to, from, you, the etc while he's meant to be rappin about a single letter

when Pap did it I dnt think he strayed off the alphabet once

yea ive only just found out about the Lowkey song

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

damn.

lol

just thought id point it out cos no one was sayin it, its not even in the youtube comments, like no ones noticed it

and theyre tryna say its better than Paps