Changing your circle

PopT

tbh i think i'm alright with the way my peoples are set outmy codee = like minded partner in crimemandem = have broken off into smaller groups (sum guys are fully on this church ting, others fully on this road ting) the group i'm with is more to my liking than the way it was be4. raving, trips etc

My cirle bascially became a succession of small dots when eventually people got 'other halfs'. It's all good though, my only friends fit into the family category that people have already described - everyone else fell out of my life at one point or another.
This.We all grew up.Social life was normal in school, ballooned and went crazy during sixth form and Uni, and settled after when people drifted and got commitments.

Got loads of circles but only see them few times a year cant be bothered with all that sh*t everyones got kids and sh*t nowplus I smoke weed all day so if it is not money sex or weed I cant be asked to be honest. I know certain people think I am a f*ckrys for being like thisbut I cant help it. Like quite a few of good good bredrins children I have never met. Also been invited to christenings and stuff but I just dont showsame with dinners and stuff I am not intrested. I also dont like attending funerals and few people are vex that I have not gone certain mans funerals.

Most of my boys have just fallen into the routine of life and don't seem bothered by it.Go work, come home, cotch, go work come home cotch, repeat x infinity.It saps my energy to be around them for too long because they are like old men, I don't see them as much these days but I don't really consider it me changing circles I just need to be around people who are pro active most of the time.
cosign

I only speak to a small amount of people i went to school with now, and only one of them i would count as an actual friend now, everyone else is aqquaintances really, so i dont have a friend i've known since childhood that im still close with, after i left school i spent more time with people i was friends with from other schools.Me and the girl i was best friends with from the age of about 15 havent even spoken for a whole year now and probably never will, we had a huge fall out and we are completely different people these days so i have no desire to try and rebuild out friendship.My oldest friend now is probably my daughters godfather, we arent as close as we used to be because we both have kids and busy lives so we just dont have the time, but we would both still go miles out of our way to help the other one out if it was needed.I have changed too much over the last 6 years to keep the same circle of friends, i moved away to get away from the trouble i was getting into and now im back in the area i just spend time with the people ive been friends with for the last 2 years since moving back, suits me fine :D

Theres a lot of things im interested in that none of my friends are so i feel i miss out on a lot.
Like what?
travelling to the less typical places, music, exhibitions, theatre. those kind of things.
This is me (no/homo)JI need a friend like you..I have too much class (yes I said it) for the people I move with.I was even going to make a thread about it but forgot.They just do stuff that isn't respectable FFS.These man that buy a Gucci hat in the height of summer then poses with it in 100 different pictures topless, using it as his BB pic thinking he's sho./Edit: This is one of multiple circles I have, it's not that bad.
looooooooooooooooool fam i know who your talking about hahahahaha i saw the pic and kept it moving

Guest Yilmaz
thought I was the only one feeling like thisexcept, I've moved INTO London and find it hard to make a 'circle' of friends as most people at my uni are from London already therefore already have their circle of friends from school and college.And these uni people are the only people I know really.:D
Aint you got any interests that you cn use as a proxy for meeting new ppl?

thought I was the only one feeling like thisexcept, I've moved INTO London and find it hard to make a 'circle' of friends as most people at my uni are from London already therefore already have their circle of friends from school and college.And these uni people are the only people I know really.:D
I go middlesex uni and im feeling exactly only got one true friendI'm from out of london as well

I got a few healthy circles I'm happy with- Friends from the area I live in- Friends from my Secondary school- Friends from my College- Friends from my UniI tend to keep it that way tbh cos they all played a big part in every major stage of my life.___ >>> Loosing touch with the people you grew up with. Try not to do it people.

• Upvote 1

Got a few circles in and out of school, then Uni.Probably closer with a few Uni lot atm, every time I come back bare things have changed, and people too, Uni's the only group I'll probably make an effort to see apart from the odd kick-about with the locals tbh.

uni circles are easy to get into you man must be some social retards, remember my very first day of uni, see one guy flying the jamo flag from his window blazing, shouted for a rizla, got the keys chucked down, entered into the weed smoking circle right there. do you man not go out and talk to randoms in clubs i know its different if you go uni with man from college you kinda stay in your clique but when u go on your ones you gotta man up and put yourself out there

• Upvote 2

___ >>> Loosing touch with the people you grew up with. Try not to do it people.
Definately, I had people phoning me from back home while i was at uni and i would go down for peoples birthdays baby shower etc so i never lost touch, should always make the effort for the people who have been there for you